Thread titles you'll never read on AZBilliards.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I'm not biased & I have an open mind & I know the truth when I see it. - by a high percentage of some normal posters

Oh, & I'm not arrogant & condescending with an overly self inflated ego either. - by the same group of normal posters.

Last edited:

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"My top 5 reasons why the shot clock should be enforced."

"Why are One Pocket ahead matches over so quickly?"

"Help! Go Fund Me for my run-away pet Turtle. It happened so fast, it's all a blur to me."

-Mike Wong

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
You go MaryAvina!

JoeyA

First I love giving lessons. Promoting the game. I Love making people better, helping them along with their game. I gave my first official paid lesson in 2013, I charged a modest $60 an hour. Now I had been actually teaching for years before that. I just had not charged anyone for it. My favorite early students were mostly girls. Most would come to me asking for help. I would help them with what ever I could. Some would even stay at my house while taking lessons. I put a few in tournaments. I gave quite few books and videos and even sometimes cues.

You say 200$ an hour for lessons. I like that. However that’s a bit low as a long-term goal. My current special on lessons is 150$ for two hours. First lesson gets you a free DVD. I actually can charge more but I don’t to actually have more students. My goal is to reach more people not make the most for myself.

Now I do get paid far more for presentations, clinics of trick shot shows. With the starting fee of $500, that’s me basically just showing up. It only goes up from there. I say the average client is a corporation. Their normal fee for a show is $1,200-1,600. They tend get the extras like video and posters made for the event so they get charged accordingly. Sometimes is many days so then the price goes up. Also flights and hotel are factors if they don’t book s those for me, they usually do book those for me. So then I don’t have to add those fees to a total on my end. The truth is that compared I’m not expensive or cheap just somewhere in the middle. Again my goal is to do reach more people promoting the game, not make the most money.

Now those are my rates now. They will only go up over time. For example, my first official trick shot show in 2011 linked below. I got only paid $200. I was so happy to work with so many great people my first show like Mike Massey and Stefano Pelinga they are such great ambassadors of the game. I try to be like them. So like them now I have products over 150 of them, cues, videos and much more. With prices ranging from $1’110 to only a few dollars. If you see me in person feel free to ask me any questions about the game or contact me online thru email. May all the rolls go your way.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242284&highlight=mary+avina+show

SamLambert

Daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
"Here's why custom cues are superior to production cues.."

- Sam

:) That was a heated debate.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm selling my GC and getting a Valley......Kickin' Chicken

..gonna have it zirconized?

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guy walks into a poolhall and gives 50K and says no need to pay me back.

Or paying my Mortgage and car note and Kids College is easy while down three sets and six grand.

Or pool player says na, im not hungry, i filled up on Sugar packets and toothpaste. But watches you eat and you hear his stomach growling.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
I'd play JB 20k for 10 ahead but I'm afraid he might actually beat me this time. -LF

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Any tips on how to get egg yolk out of a cloth?
RKC

IMG_3320.JPG