View Single Post
Old
  (#130)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSummersCues View Post
The buyer told me he wasnt happy with it. So I called him. Told him I would fix the problems. So he agreed... said he would ship out the next day. Then 4 days or so go by he decides he wanted a refund instead of taking a chance on not being satisfied again. So i said whatever ship the cue back I'll pay u when i can. Rest is history and he will be refunded. Was no need for this whole entire thread other than to stir shit. Some people dont have the luxury of having 2800 in there pocket to send on demand. Matter of fact before he even got the cue he told me he doesnt even like the cue just wanted a lower end cue just to see the work before he ordered another bigger cue. But honestly I dont want orders anyhow. Problem will be solved already have the cue fixed q new wrap and needed wet sanded and buffed out and all good.

I did not request full payment up front he said he doesnt like owing so he paid all up front
Lol. yall's idea of low end cue and mine are waaaaay different . Well if anything this thread got me interested in full splice cues. Good luck and God Bless!