430 Vegas time on Roy's basement FB

JRB getting 14/4 and 13/4

Race to 5 100k in the middle

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Who the f#*@ is JRB?

If that's how big a spot he needs, he's nobody, and even if he bet $1,000,000 he would still be nobody. Similarly, Dennis is nobody in poker.

I tried to watch Scott Frost give a guy 22-3 a few years ago at the Derby for very high stakes. About twenty minutes of it was all I could stand.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy already beat Dennis in Vegas about a year ago for 35k.
It wasn't close. I think its the same game !
This guy is a nut hunter !
The no stream is so you can't see how he plays.
Everything favors him.
Good luck DO...you need it !

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
poker players are in another world

Poker players are in another world. However I would say that JRB is the guy that just pissed away fifty thousand for chits and grins!

Hu

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although JRB isn't a top level player, hes not helpless.

Orcullo is possibly the best 1pocket player in the world. I wouldn't feel good about having to get to 4 against Dennis, regardless of how many he goes to.

bummer its not streamed

Ian

Uniballpenman

Registered
I've heard of games where JRB played decent. Seen a video on youtube where he played average at 500 a game, that was 6 years ago.

That being said, Dennis giving 13/4 is a good game for Dennis imo. Eager to see how this pans out.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
This guy already beat Dennis in Vegas about a year ago for 35k.
It wasn't close. I think its the same game !
This guy is a nut hunter !
The no stream is so you can't see how he plays.
Everything favors him.
Good luck DO...you need it !

I saw him play at Derby.. The guy can play a little. I think he was playing against two good shortstop players, getting a spot, but it looked like he was actually playing pretty fricking good, considering the spot.

I heard JRB had been getting some lessons from a top player, and it looks like he has some athletic talent, and practices heavily, to boot.

Orcollo letting him go to 4 in a game he already lost at, seems like it might be reaching a little. Then again, ain't nobody else out there giving Orcollo action at those amounts, so sometimes you just have to try to outrun the nuts, especially if you got a backer.

Short Bus Russ
(I would DEFINITELY take this game from Orcollo or Frost.)

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw him play at Derby.. The guy can play a little. I think he was playing against two good shortstop players, getting a spot, but it looked like he was actually playing pretty fricking good, considering the spot.

I heard JRB had been getting some lessons from a top player, and it looks like he has some athletic talent, and practices heavily, to boot.

Orcollo letting him go to 4 in a game he already lost at, seems like it might be reaching a little. Then again, ain't nobody else out there giving Orcollo action at those amounts, so sometimes you just have to try to outrun the nuts, especially if you got a backer.

Short Bus Russ
(I would DEFINITELY take this game from Orcollo or Frost.)

For $50k, lol?

Lou Figueroa
gotta keep things
in perspective

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
For $50k, lol?

Lou Figueroa
gotta keep things
in perspective

If I had that kind of cash, absolutely. For 10K? I've got that liquid right now, so if Roy wants to throw a 580 Fargorate (giggle) in with Orcollo at that game, I'm his huckleberry.. It's all relative to one's income. It's not like 50K is a huge amount of money for JRB.

Played Scott Frost in the One Pocket at Derby this year, and I like my chances to get to 4 against a top player who needs 13 or more. If I lose, I lose.

No way in hell I'd play him at my current weight, though. JRB would probably also do better at a lower weight. He was pretty hefty when I saw him last.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm certainly not helpless, I would try JRB even playing 9 ball and leave him alone completely playing 1 pckt.

You guys talking crap can fly to Vegas tomorrow and get a game with him.

He's completely fair and I've seen him adjust IN THE MIDDLE of a set(he's the one who suggested it) because he felt he had an advantage.

Say what you want about him, but I have respect for a guy like that

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I've heard of games where JRB played decent. Seen a video on youtube where he played average at 500 a game, that was 6 years ago.

That being said, Dennis giving 13/4 is a good game for Dennis imo. Eager to see how this pans out.

14/4 13/4 I like JRB here and tried to bet it, with no stream we called it off. I would go much higher, but trying to enjoy a beer and 2 days off, dont need that stress lol