View Single Post
Old
  (#27)
alphadog
AzB Silver Member
alphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond reputealphadog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-11-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
That's what I meant. I'd play DO that way in a heartbeat. I haven't played that many pros in One Pocket, but 14/4, 13/4?? Based upon my results against them, not being particularly in shape, and not particularly in stroke, I'd love my chances with proper prep.

Let's just say I'd feel more comfortable playing Orcollo 14/4, 13/4, than I would playing JRB even.

The money doesn't mean anything to JRB, so he'll be freewheeling. If I pop a quick 4 outta nowhere against Orcollo and move well, now he's got something to think about.

My high run against the One Pocket ghost (Diamond Pro/Am with funky red label rails) is 14. Nobody knows me from Adam, because I just don't PLAY enough. :-)
We know you from AZ
You were leaving and never posting again, under "any" of your user names.
You started the apa screwed slienen thread with out any of your facts straight.

A bull without horns is still dangerous.

Law of logical arguement-Anything is possible when you dont know what you are talking about.