View Single Post
Old
  (#38)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-15-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
Maybe you should start at the beginning of this thread and see who interjected race and racism into the conversation....once again, simple really....wasn't me but I have every right to reply to it just as you do.
And btw j2, for you to call the violence and deaths attributed to the White Supremacy movement "a bogus narrative" takes some serious tunnel vision that filters out today's reality.
Maybe one of you on the Right will step up to the plate and deliver an answer that actually addresses my question:
How many deaths in the USA in the past 50 years can be attributed to ANTIFA and how many to the various White Supremacy groups "killin' in the name of"?
I am talking about the narrative being pushed that TODAY in the U.S., racism is the problem most affecting minorities. That is simply ridiculous, and false.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.