View Single Post
Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-19-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyFL View Post
No, it's not an either / or system. If a player is ranked a "2" they would get two BIH per rack. Likewise, if their opponent is rated a "4" they would get 4 BIH per rack. Both players would be able to utilize the number of BIH per rack that they are ranked at.

I do believe that (limited) coaching is allowed and a handicap BIH is not allowed on the 8-Ball.
Never said either or, but if you are rated you get bih every single game for the entire match.

Too bad the guy who started the thread won't come back and answer any questions ??

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave