View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I am still waiting for the 2,500 bucks that Barry promised. Where did they go? At least Trump is doing something.
PDJT promised $4,500 in average extra wages for workers would result from his tax cut and other business-friendly moves, like clearing out regulations, plus his much smarter trade war-leveraged trade arrangements.

Where is that nearly 100% larger sum? All I've heard about is that the average household is paying $800 more in costs (so far) from the tariffs, and about 20% of all households got hit with thousands of dollars more in net income taxes on top of that.

-->> you may realize dropping that talking point is a good idea. I say 'may' because I doubt you will, but you really should. It is not a helpful comparison for your position.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn