View Single Post
Old
  (#12)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-20-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
PDJT promised $4,500 in average extra wages for workers would result from his tax cut and other business-friendly moves, like clearing out regulations, plus his much smarter trade war-leveraged trade arrangements.

yeah, the tends of thousands of dollars all those employed folks now make. Oh, the horrors. That must really piss you off.

The trade war with China. No biggie. Someone had to finally stand up to them. You think Obama has the stones. Of course not. Oh, we might pay more for crap from a country I don't buy shit from.... good.

The wife came home with new knives last Saturday. Chicago Cutlery. A whole set, with a wood block. I said where were those made? She said it's Chicago Cutlery? Yeah, so? Turn the box upside down, and made in China. Back to the store they went. I said, you know you find some nice knives made in USA, Germany or Austria.

So, i'm glad everyone is paying more for shit from China. Now, they can stop it and buy their stuff NOT from the child labor and slave labor capital of the fuggin world. Oh, wait, dems have to take a stand for the less fortunate... NOT bloody likely.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 09-20-2019 at 10:59 AM.