What kind of spot can you give this fella?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I probably couldnt give him any weight but i would armwrestle him for sure..... maybe.
Thats cool...

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
I dunno, I require 3 forms of ID, 2 league members cards, and a background check before I get into action. Once I get all that, I might be willing to offer the call 9. :grin:

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dunno, I require 3 forms of ID, 2 league members cards, and a background check before I get into action. Once I get all that, I might be willing to offer the call 9. :grin:

Damn, you sound like 95% of people in the pool world. You forgot about having the "would be" player sign a contract saying that you have three balls the best of it.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Damn, you sound like 95% of people in the pool world. You forgot about having the "would be" player sign a contract saying that you have three balls the best of it.

Your right, I forgot about the contract. It also has a clause which states that if my opponent out-runs the nuts, I can withhold payments for an indefinite amount of time.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right, I forgot about the contract. It also has a clause which states that if my opponent out-runs the nuts, I can withhold payments for an indefinite amount of time.

Now, you just reached the 99.9353th percentile. I actually do the math based on my travels and experiences in varied poolrooms.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rules

3.13 FOOT ON FLOOR
Player must have at least one foot in contact with the floor at the moment the cue tip contacts the cue ball, or the shot is a foul. Foot attire must be normal in regard to size, shape and manner in which it is worn.