Do you need your table or tables recovered?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane Johnson, AKA Cuephoric and I want to hit the road and start working on some tables..We will travel anywhere!!

Naturally, Shane is a perfectionist and loves his work. If you're interested in getting something done, give us a call. You can't beat the quality for the price and that's guaranteed!!

We will do anything and everything as long as it involves a pool table..

Rack'em Zach'em

940-595-6091

Shane "Cuephoric" Johnson

817-471-0764

States of Shown Interest This Far

Midwest
Ohio - Saturated Fats
Texas - Kawa44, Elephant Man

East Coast
South Carolina - Thunderball
Virginia - Donscratch
Connecticut - Kickin' Chicken
Massachusetts - Apocalypse2012
New York - Bambu
Pennsylvania - Iownthe412
New Jersey - Bpp&d

If you could send me a pm with your name, phone number, location, table type, size, and the work you need completed in what time frame that would be awesome...

Thanks

Rack'em Zach'em

Last edited:

Elephant Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet. I have been looking for someone from AZB to give me a redo soon. I live near Fort Worth and am having a house built. I will be needing my table recovered/leveled. I plan or ordering the cloth in advance. When I had my table initially installed I was not impressed with the quality of work done or the mechanics attitude. I knew things were going bad as soon as he opened his tool box displaying a big sign almost demanding a tip (maybe this is common). I was broke from buying the table so I gave him a $20 and he gave me an FU look. He was so good he eyeballed my side rails and almost got them square! Anyway, if you have proven results and your prices are fair then maybe you can work me into your tour.
Thanks, Ron

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No problem

Just let us know when...Tons of people in the DFW will tell you about Shane's work..We don't expect any tips and you will know the price up front with no surprises at the end..

He has done work all over the country in the past so his reputation should be known.

What size table do you have? I'm sure I could PM you a standard price since you're providing the cloth!

Elephant Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sure, PM me a quote, but I think I'm sold already! It is an 8' table. The cloth will be 860 in Tourny Blue. I will move the table to its new location and maybe get the frame together (unless it is better not to). I would like to watch/help as much as possible without getting in the way or slowing things down. Just let me know how much and I will let you know when the time comes. Pushing hard to have house finished before the 8K tax incentive ends, so we are probably looking at late June/early July.
Thanks again, Ron

Last edited:

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
When you find yourselves heading to the southeast send me a pm. I may have some work done.

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
I can say this, Shane covered our tables in Sherman and they play so good you would think you were eating ice cream and cake instead of playing pool.:thumbup:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
probably a while b4 you get this far north...

hello;

l have a gc1 and am interested in a recover with tan 860. let me know when and if you ever plan to be in Connecticut.

thx,
Brian (KC)

Saturated Fats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cleveland area

I have a GC1 or 2 (not sure which) that needs rubber and tan 860. You could PM me a price.

Thanks.

iownthe412

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you wanna come to Pittsburgh, I have some work for you. I actually have been looking for someone for awhile but not many people in this area. I have an 8' table looking to get 860 in tourney blue and table also needs re-leveled a bit. Let me know if you can do it and give me a quote.
Thanks man

dontscratch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need my Gandy recovered and leveled-I can get the 860 cloth -in Va so I am in between sc and conn-thanks

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nebraska

If, for some crazy reason, you have to blow through Nebraska let me know. I need new pocket facings and a recover.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Everyone

If you could send me a pm with your name, phone number, location, table type, size, and the work you need completed in what time frame that would be awesome...

Thanks

Rack'em Zach'em

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just Talked to Shane

I will be compiling a list until Sunday and contacting everyone in between now and then with pricing information. Hopefully we can start this coming Monday when he gets back in town...

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
So guys - picked out a name yet for this Grand Tour?? - how 'bout one of these -

Pack'n and Rack'n
Felt'n and Belch'n
Pool Table Recovers - Get Felted by the Best
Have Money - Will Travel

No?? - OK then how's this -

The Historic Journeys of the Illustrious Cuephoric and his handy dandy - tool fetch'n - action seek'n sidekick Rack'em Zach'em from the great state of Texas

Jackson:smilewinkgrin:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
With so many tables in the great state of Texas needing to be recovered or worked on, I wonder how Shane finds the time to work in so many other states;)

Glen