Which is Better ??????

Ali88

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to purchase either a BK2 or a XBreaker just wondering if anybody has shot with them both and can tell me which is better..... I myself have never used a break cue, so I don't have a clue which one to buy but have read good feedback on both.....Thanks

MattRDavis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm likely purchasing a BK2 tomorrow. Never shot with and Xbreaker before, though.

However, I'll try to give some constructive comments on the BK2 if nobody has responded by then.

-Matt

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of people have a BK, or BK2, why not try it out for yourself?

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MattRDavis said:
I'm likely purchasing a BK2 tomorrow. Never shot with and Xbreaker before, though.

However, I'll try to give some constructive comments on the BK2 if nobody has responded by then.

-Matt

I hope I caught you in time, but if you haven't ordered the BK2 yet I strongly urge you to try it out first, and compare it to a Xbreaker if you can get ahold of one.

The Xbreaker is the best break cue I've used, bar none. It is also the best jumper I've used so far, but I have limited experience in jumpers.

-Roger

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
if you can wait until Valley forge, X breaker will have a booth. You will be able to try that out there.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I have a BK. The black painted finish chips off very easily. The cue ends up looking like a 10 year old car that was always parked in a Wallmart parking lot. I also have a Gilbert J/B. It is good for breaking, jumping and is also a good player. A lot better quality than the BK. Would not recommend the BK. Go with the X breaker.