View Single Post
Old
  (#60)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-15-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingArts View Post
... Pat was quite a player and is the reason for my post. Any idea what his high run was or what was the highest you saw him put up?

I seem to remember he used a slip stroke or am I confusing him with someone else? I practice a slip stroke now and then just because I consider it an art form and hate to see it disappearing. Sometimes me trying gets other people involved too.

Hu
Yes, Pat was a slip stroker. Here's a little 1-minute video of him posted by David Sapolis after Pat's death in 2009. It doesn't really show his slip stroke because of the angle of view, but at the end it indicates that his high run was 338.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXa5d6hIAyg