Bad news

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Michael, I’m posting because I want to do the 100th post.
I also want you to live to be 100.

pt...your AZ buddy

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
Every time I hear someone say the "C" word, I wish I could kick "C" in the teeth.

Fight as hard as you can, and may God have mercy.

bstroud

Deceased
Spontaneous remission can happen. I hope and pray you get that. **** cancer!

Michael,

It can happen. I am living proof.

Every time I go to my oncologist at Mayo and the UNM they are amazed that I am still alive and back to normal.

Be one of the 2%.

Best wishes,

Bill Stroud

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just keepin' this on the front page...

Be Strong my friend. Thinking about you a lot!

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not afraid to look at this thread.

I've never had the pleasure to meet Michael in person but, I've talked to a couple people that have had the pleasure and both of those people told me basically the same thing:

Michael is everything he claims to be in pool as well as, in other areas of his life. Both told me one thing I already knew from reading his post on here and it was that Michael is a very disciplined pool player.

If we know anything about pool players, we all know what kind of determination it takes to "stay" disciplined in pool, even after we age and have faced other obstacles in life that have a tendency to make the average person stray. Well, from what I know about Michael, he is anything but average, he is a player that isn't afraid to grind it out when necessary and he knows it's necessary.

Regardless of what happens Michael, my money is on you to stay strong and do whatever you need to do until the very end, whether the end is this very second or 20 years from now.

Michael, we are who we are and sir, you have the advantage of being a stronger person than most care to be, because unlike being strong, it takes a special kind of person to "stay strong" in troubled waters.

Michael, sir....you have my respect,

Jeff Crouch

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Man, what a kick in the balls... I hate to hear it for you, but the man up stairs has a plan! It has to be tough being in your situation. Seems like you are well liked here and for all the right reasons I'm sure. I know I'm new here but you can usually tell a good apple when you see it. Keep your head up and keep up the good fight while continuing making your family proud! Thanks for your contributions and prayers your way sir!

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stay strong. My father-in-law has had two different kinds of cancer and has survived both. One was lung cancer so it can be done. He is 70 now and still works

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael,
I am praying everyday that a miracle comes your way.
Stay strong.
Best regards.
Joe P

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He hasn't been on since the 11th., anybody near him know anything? Brian.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
He hasn't been on since the 11th., anybody near him know anything? Brian.

I had noticed that as well; his last log-in here was 11-11-19 at 4:44 am.

I would say that as important as we (his on-line AZB family) are, he undoubtedly has bigger priorities now with his real-life family and perhaps pursuing other treatment options or just finding peace with the situation.

There are a lot of his fellow members here, including myself, who continue to pray for him. I wish Michael and his family the very best.

best,
brian kc

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Michael.. AZ’rs are pulling for you,
brother.. post if you can, we’d like to hear from you.

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers for you...

I've added you to my daily prayers, asking to grant you the strength to fight this awful cancer and recuperate completely.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A while back, we started discussing the writings of JFK....by PM
Michael, I’d like to continue that discussion

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Scott Lee gave us the bad news.....rest in peace, Michael.

He told me in a PM long ago, we would’ve had fun on the road.
...my brother that I’ve never met.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You had a right to be, Jay. Unfortunately Michael passed away on the 19th...the very day of your last post in this thread. I just started a new thread about his passing.

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

I'm afraid every time I look at this thread. :eek: