FS: Schon; BK2; Predator 314; 2x4 Case

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Four items for sale:

1) Schon cue: 4 points, cocobolo veneers, maple forearm, and cocobolo butt sleeve. (I think this is a CX-01). JW Petree (http://www.petreecustomcues.com/cues/) refinished this cue and put on a smooth black leather wrap. JW did a great job on this one (as usual) -- I couldn't take a picture with enough resolution to make the seem visible. So the butt is in mint condition.

I don't have a scale, but the cue is about 19 - 19.25 oz. The Schon shaft is 13.25mm. Charlie Flemming cleaned the shaft up and put a new LePro on it, so it's in near mint condition. The shaft may be older than the cue. The ring on the joint says "SCHON 13," which I think dates the shaft to the early 1990s, while I think the butt is a 2000s vintage model. But the shaft is a perfect fit and the rings match.

Price: $500 shipped

See post below for pictures of this cue.

2) A used Predator 12.4mm 314 shaft with a new LePro tip. This will fit on a Schon, Joss, or similar joint. Charlie also cleaned this one up very nicely, so there are no nicks on the stroking area. There is, however, a ding near the joint (see pics below).
Price: $125 shipped

NOTE: I'll sell the Schon with both shafts for $600, shipped.

2) Predator BK break cue + a Jump cue (Axiom??). The shaft on the BK is in good shape, but the butt is a little scuffed (see pics).
Price: $225 shipped for both.

4) A 2x4 case (not leather, it looks like a knock-off of a Predator case). It has a pouch for the butt of the jump cue, so this case holds two butts, 4 shafts, and a jump cue butt.
Price: $75 shipped

Note: Shipping is covered only to the lower 48 states and will be either by FedEx Ground, FedEx Express Saver, or US Priority Mail. Other locations pay actual shipping costs less $15.00.

I'll take $800 for the entire package, and I'll consider trades.

Cory

Last edited:

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pics of the Schon

DSCF0541.JPG

DSCF0542.JPG

DSCF0547.JPG

DSCF0548.JPG

DSCF0543.JPG

DSCF0544.JPG

DSCF0549.JPG

DSCF0546.JPG

$500 for the Schon shipped; $125 for the 314 shipped; $600 for both.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
masonh said:
can the BK2 be separated from the jump cue.
Yes -- I put the jump cue with it because with a BK you still need a jump cue. Also, there's a typo in the title of this post: it's a BK, not a BK2 (the text in the post is correct, and you can tell that it's a BK in the picture).

Also, it's a cheap jump cue so there's not much savings for just the BK. But I'll sell just the BK for $200 shipped domestically.