World Snooker Championships - Live online

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info! :)

By chance, have you EVER heard of a snooker player from Liverpool by the name of "John Robinson"?

JAM

thecardman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin Lindstrom said:
How or what do you do to watch this event?

Play in this year's World Championships doesn't start until 10am (UK time) on Saturday morning (remember, we're 5 hours ahead of New York).

The sessions are at 10am, 2:30pm and 6:30pm (UK time) with a few exceptions - there are a couple of days when there are no morning sessions but I am sure the BBC website will keep you posted on what is on when.

Best wishes

thecardman
:)
www.scottish9ball.com

TonyMN

Registered
Most of the time, BBC video broadcasts are only available inside the UK.

Hopefully this one is an exception.

Tony.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
TonyMN said:
Most of the time, BBC video broadcasts are only available inside the UK.

Hopefully this one is an exception.

Tony.

Yep, last ranking event was being broadcasted over the internet, but you had to be in UK region to watch it. :(

Umm, isn't there some programs which could hide your real IP-address and make your computer appear it's in UK ? :p

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
mjantti said:
Yep, last ranking event was being broadcasted over the internet, but you had to be in UK region to watch it. :(

Umm, isn't there some programs which could hide your real IP-address and make your computer appear it's in UK ? :p
I just realized that, too, reading over the BBC site. Stinks majorly...

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
JAM said:
Thanks for the info! :)

By chance, have you EVER heard of a snooker player from Liverpool by the name of "John Robinson"?

JAM

Ha Ha, JAM I noticed you where from DC and I was wondering when Johns name might show up? I met him in Thailand and played with him a few times. He met an American guy in Thailand who is also from DC and he took him to the states for a month to play for cash. Why do you ask, have you seen him play yet, has he matched up with kieth or anyone else yet?

Hive you see him tell him Craig from Pattaya says Hi

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheOne said:
Ha Ha, JAM I noticed you where from DC and I was wondering when Johns name might show up? I met him in Thailand and played with him a few times. He met an American guy in Thailand who is also from DC and he took him to the states for a month to play for cash. Why do you ask, have you seen him play yet, has he matched up with kieth or anyone else yet?

Hive you see him tell him Craig from Pattaya says Hi

Whenever a stranger comes to town and can shoot the lights out of all the local greats, it captures everybody's attention and the grapevine gets busy. :D

Some locals were guessing that "John Robinson" wasn't his real name, sounding too "American." :p

A friend of mine who actually saw him play said even though the snooker player from Liverpool speaks the English language, he can't understand one word of what he's saying (LOL).

At any rate, he's making the rounds, and the action players have taken notice. I'll keep you posted if I hear of any great match-ups! :)

JAM

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
JAM said:
Whenever a stranger comes to town and can shoot the lights out of all the local greats, it captures everybody's attention and the grapevine gets busy. :D

Some locals were guessing that "John Robinson" wasn't his real name, sounding too "American." :p

A friend of mine who actually saw him play said even though the snooker player from Liverpool speaks the English language, he can't understand one word of what he's saying (LOL).

At any rate, he's making the rounds, and the action players have taken notice. I'll keep you posted if I hear of any great match-ups! :)

JAM

Thanks Jam, John sure pots a great ball, better than most. Shame about his scouse accent, I couldnt understand a word either lol :)

Let me know if he matches up big or players the Earthquake, I am told his backer is very very rich so the bets might go up quickly. WHo has he beaten so far and do you have any idea how much the bets where?