Eddie Robin 1P book for sale

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Just saw a MINT copy autographed by Eddie for $500. Seems like a good deal. Being sold by a legit person, so no worries there.

I've seen used ones for over $300, but this one is MINT and autographed in silver sharpie on the cover.

Saw it on Facebook, and it does look "mint".

No, I didn't pull the trigger as I downsized recently and trying to get rid of collectibles not add more.

This book still holding it's own as far as value goes it appears.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just saw a MINT copy autographed by Eddie for $500. Seems like a good deal. Being sold by a legit person, so no worries there.

I've seen used ones for over $300, but this one is MINT and autographed in silver sharpie on the cover.

Saw it on Facebook, and it does look "mint".

No, I didn't pull the trigger as I downsized recently and trying to get rid of collectibles not add more.

This book still holding it's own as far as value goes it appears.
That wouldn't be your book on Facetrash, would it?:D

$500 is a little steep. Currently reasonable prices are something like:
$220 Shots, Moves, &Strategy
$280 Winning One Pocket
$300 Position Play in 3-Cushion

I see that Deno Andrews is selling his set of three books on Ebay. $1100.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
That wouldn't be your book on Facetrash, would it?:D

$500 is a little steep. Currently reasonable prices are something like:
$220 Shots, Moves, &Strategy
$280 Winning One Pocket
$300 Position Play in 3-Cushion

I see that Deno Andrews is selling his set of three books on Ebay. $1100.

Not mine, but since you mentioned it, it was in fact Deno Andrews. I never met Deno, but his reputation is never in question. Thus, why I said the owner is "legit". He had it on Facebook. and he lives in the Chicago area......so it piqued my interest. Your prices are more in line that I've seen in the past, but this one is mint and autographed.

I'm sure he'll have no problem selling it.... just not to me... maybe ;)

Last edited:

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Silver

I thought most of eddies 1 pkt books had the silver sharpie sig on the cover. If that is not the case i am assuming there is a nice value bump for the silver sharpie. Any idea how much?

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought most of eddies 1 pkt books had the silver sharpie sig on the cover. If that is not the case i am assuming there is a nice value bump for the silver sharpie. Any idea how much?
The silver sharpie autographs are all relatively recent, I believe. As a collector, I would rather have the inside cover signed and dated.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
FWIW
Mark Griffin has some of all 3 for sale.
I also have the 2 most popular in the actual leather bound.
There are only 33 of the actual leather.....

Contact me via pm or 702-835-2000