ID This Cue - You Won't See Many Of These...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I know what it is and the history was that 10 of these were made for New England Hall of Famer and all around good guy, Bobby Hunt.

This survivor hits like a canon.

Played a couple sets with its current owner yesterday - I love this cue!

Name the maker...

ps: I know, it's a sneaky and there's not much to go on, but . . . . :)

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Szam-sneaky-butt.jpg
    Szam-sneaky-butt.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 780
  • Szam-sneaky-pin.jpg
    Szam-sneaky-pin.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 780
  • Szam-sneaky-full.jpg
    Szam-sneaky-full.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 773
Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I know what it is and the history was that 10 of these were made for New England Hall of Famer and all around good guy, Bobby Hunt.

This survivor hits like a (canon.)

Played a couple sets with its current owner yesterday - I love this cue!

Name the maker...

ps: I know, it's a sneaky and there's not much to go on, but . . . . :)

best,
brian kc

Strange, I’ve never seen anybody play with a canon...:scratchhead:

EAE70CEC-110A-4906-BEA9-1C0A2E7CA86D.jpg

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ID this cus

I had what I thought was about the only one made. I had the tube to prove what it was.

It was a Balabushka sneaky pete.

Is this another one???

Mark Griffin

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Same dude that made those ice rink machines I think right bro.....zamboner or whatever his name is 🤣

Lmao just fooling

Gus Szamboti Made dat....just asked my wood they concurred said safe bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a gentleman I used to play with over in New Jersey. near Philly, in the early 90's who had one of these and it played fantastic. This is a real sneaky.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler made a great sneaky. No nylon insert. No weight bolt. Friend had 1 and used it as a breakcue. Yes it was solid.
Gave it to a well known cuemaker for a new tip. Got it back with a different shaft. How strong is that a well known cuemaker steals a shaft off a sneaky?

I broke 1 time with it, handed ir back and said that isnt the same cue. He replied I am sure it is the same butt . They stole my shaft. I told them this isnt what I brought you. They just looked at him and said "as far as we are concerned if you dont like it dont pay for it". He replied this isnt my shaft. They said well then dont pay for it.
In other words f off.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huebler made a great sneaky. No nylon insert. No weight bolt. Friend had 1 and used it as a breakcue. Yes it was solid.
Gave it to a well known cuemaker for a new tip. Got it back with a different shaft. How strong is that a well known cuemaker steals a shaft off a sneaky?

I broke 1 time with it, handed ir back and said that isnt the same cue. He replied I am sure it is the same butt . They stole my shaft. I told them this isnt what I brought you. They just looked at him and said "as far as we are concerned if you dont like it dont pay for it". He replied this isnt my shaft. They said well then dont pay for it.
In other words f off.

Huebler made Hustler cues...not sneaky petes...he was adamant about that. ;)

In addition, he did not cut up house cues to make them. He made the splice. :smile:

Every one of them I have seen had the nylon insert. But Huebler made all kind of stuff, including piloted joints, so I don't doubt your story.