Turning Stone

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll be there watching and playing poker. Switch to a mid shift next week M -Th 3 till 1 am, so I'll miss the thing at Salt City with Shane and Wilke.
Jason

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
I'll be there watching and playing poker. Switch to a mid shift next week M -Th 3 till 1 am, so I'll miss the thing at Salt City with Shane and Wilke.
Jason

Fresh cloth on the tables at Salt City Billiards. Finishing up the last two Gold Crowns this weekend.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yup, arriving at Turning Stone Saturday January 12 around lunch time. Should be a hoot!

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tables will be done tomorrow including our new top,of the line bumper pool table. Should bring out the big action.

Action match with SVB vs Wilkie Wednesday at 530. Pro amateur tourney starts at 730. Many top players coming.
SVB
Wilkie
Thorpe
Morra
Kazakis
Grabe
Horliefson

Possibly
Hatch
Immonen
Archer with paid entry

Many shortstops and top players as well. Expect 20 to 30 players.

All available to with TV Mike live streaming.

We will also have bar table 8 player minis $40 entry and nice payouts.

We are going to be open late for action throughout the Turning Stone Classic.

Attachments

• 2new.jpg
    2new.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 480

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Hardest working table mechanic in the north east right here. Hits the deadline every time. :thumbup:

:blush:

Thank you, my friend. I hope that 10' Gold Crown of yours is getting just as much use as that 9' Diamond.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:blush:

Thank you, my friend. I hope that 10' Gold Crown of yours is getting just as much use as that 9' Diamond.

It's like having two beautiful golden retrievers--you just can't throw the frisbee to one and not include the other. A dream come true for sure. :thumbup:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Bump.

Also a good poker room - almost always a $2/$5 NL game going and usually a $5/$10 NL on weekends.
Jason