Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
My pool room is in my youtube videos, but my room just doesn't compare to any of these. The one with the snooker table and the pool table is just sick. The question I have for you guys is this: "How do you ever leave those rooms?"

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Not my room. Its were i learned how to play at my instructors house:

l_a71a28ae180d0022064fcc956c650ed0.jpg

l_7e2b6d589af8690890595bc192fb0641.jpg

l_cee30cd7b57c4f1d54ce517b7ec6f471.jpg

dash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All the rooms on here look good.Kinda makes me want to fix mine up a lil bit.
Heres my simple little cave.
Strictly business in there(no room for anything else;))
9' berner billiards table with tight 4 1/4"corner pockets.(not shimmed)
Apr 11 2010 - VID00003_1.jpg

Apr 11 2010 - VID00003_3.jpg

Sax

Registered
I love this thread!!! Beautiful rooms everyone. I can’t wait till I can finish mine. I’ve got the room, but its unfinished and being used for storage right now. Hopefully next year I’ll have the money to do something with it.

Keep them coming, I’m looking forward to seeing more.

duffy28

Registered
My humble offering

There are some really great looking home pool rooms in this thread. Because mine is not nearly of the same caliber I'm a little hesitant to post my room, but I figured I'm fairly new to AZ forums and this would be as good a way to introduce myself as any I suppose.

4513298807_186a89207f_b.jpg

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
The table is currently under construction but almost finished. These pics are before the Simonis Tourney Blue, new rails, and custom Steelers light. Here are some pics of the room before the hack job on the table was fixed.

Personally, this is my favorite so far. Unfortunately, as a Bengals fan, it made me throw up in my mouth a little.
MULLY
love the NFL theme though, that's what I'd do.....except in orange and black:thumbup:

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
This never gets old...

here they are again

Attachments

• DSC05181.JPG
    DSC05181.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 8,141

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I must say...

I have thoroughly enjoyed viewing fellow azb'er home rooms. Absolute stunners like the ones rjtcobra & oneshotwiss have to the minimalist room that dash enjoys, and everything in between.

It took me until I was nearly 50 years old to get a home pool room setup and I sure feel lucky and blessed to finally have one. It provides an unparalleled level of enjoyment and convenience plus a practice edge that us senior players surely need. :wink:

Some of the other rooms that I got a real kick out of were:

sjb & Brian in VA with those gorgeous rooms featuring Anniversary tables - WOW!

J.T.450R could do a diaper confidence commercial - and besides the beautiful baby you have a great bar, too!

At scruffy's room you can gas up in between sets. :D

rabid Steelers fan iownthe412 and Cowboys fan the-professor - real nice!

Marop's blue room - what an unbelievable calming effect that color has.....pass the popcorn and a coke.

philthepockets; you can't go wrong with a Riley snooker table - Sweet!

just noticed another magnificent Anniversary table over at Mark V's place.

and last, but definitely not least, when you don't think your house is a good match for your pool addiction what should you do? Erect another building to house a pocket billiard table AND a snooker table, of course. Who's better off than bsmutz? Nobody! :grin-square:

Anyone wanting for a home room who hasn't realized the dream just yet, I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get there, hopefully, very soon.

Great thread and great rooms guys.

Best,

Brian kc

Last edited:

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all great looking rooms!, keep em comin I need some inspiration to finish decorating :)
I would have built mine a little bigger so I could get a pool table in as well but the Beagle would have had no where to pee :D

4423099423_3df1e7f7b1_b.jpg

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will have pics up in a week, i took some with my cel phone just before i left the other day and they didnt come out good. Some AZ people have pics but they arnt current I have added a things to the snooker room and main players room, and took a few things out of the great room with the Diamond in it.

Its funny when people who never play pool come over and see 3 rooms with pool tables in them, I think, they think I'm nuts-which is true. I do go over board on things when I get into them. All in or not in at all:D,

I have thought about a 3C box and a bar box I do have room. Problem Is I think i'm moving so until I decide 100% I'm just going to keep what I have, I dont use the snooker table as much as I thoght I would:shrug:

There have been some great rooms in this thread, I dont have a TV in any of my rooms, I wouldnt ever put one in my main room(where the GC5 is and action is) I have music in there but I dont want the distraction. I put alot of effort into that room, the accustics, lighting everything is just right. When I post pics I will illutraite what I'm talking about. I have done alot of home rooms and its one of the few things-perhaps the only thing I'm good at when it comes to home design. Those who have been there know-and thats a big list these days, I have been very lucky to have had some of the greatest players of all time there within the last year, Ronnie Allen, Nick Varner, JA, SVB and the young guys too Like Morra Deschaine , Benkeies(sorry for the spelling Sleve). Now If I could just learn to play.

Sarnia Shorty

He's going to the bag
Silver Member
If I ever get my room finished I will make sure to put some pictures up. I can't believe some of the set-ups that you fellow AZ'ers have.

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
My pride & Joy

Couldn't resist.

But seriously folks...

Attachments

• IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 7,097
  • IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 7,081
  • IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 7,190
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7,093

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
I ran out of room, I'll have to take some pictures of the other side of my little man-cave that shows my Pachinko machine...

gdc25

I call 'em like I see 'em
Silver Member
I've got nothing on any of you guys but... As I stated before my wife did allow me to sell 90% of her living room furniture in a yard sale to make room for my grandfathers Brunswick Regina (he bought it for $50.00 in 1965). So here goes.

All images are links to larger photos.

Photos taken from front door entrance. Welcome to my home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos taken from the family room. While you are there, grab me a beverage and get yourself one as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The view from my recliner. Always tempting me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it... Not much but it's mine.

there are other photo's in this and other albums, feel free to look around by clicking on the image below.