Jensen 4 Point, 4 Veneer with 3 shafts.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SOLD

Selling my Jensen. Four points, ebony into BEM, four veneers(white, green, red, black) and 20 MoP inlays. It was my daily player for a while and as such has some light scuffs and scratches. Nothing through the finish. I believe the wrap is Cortland. It has a couple of marks as well, but is tight and still looks good. 3 shafts, 2 of which are about 12.7mm at the tip, and the other at 11.75mm. I believe all three ferrules are ivory and all three tips are Milk Duds. Weight is a little under 20oz(I think), but I will weigh it Monday to confirm.

Has a slight roll. Forearm seems to be slightly crooked about 4 inches back from the joint. Tip does come off table a little when rolled. With one shaft, you can't tell unless you're really looking. With the other two, it is more apparent.

It is a beautiful cue that hits great. The roll isn't bad enough to be problematic, but it is priced accordingly.

Asking SOLD. No trades unless you want to give me a 1x2 George/Fellini/Centennial/McDermott/GTF/whatever case with cash on top.

Last edited:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bump. Still available. Needs to go as I have my eye on another, non pool related purchase.

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
One is 11.75mm just because I like a narrow shaft.

I will weigh it with all three and get you exact numbers. I do not have a scale at home, but I can have the weights by Monday at the latest.

Updated: the butt is 16.0 oz. the shafts are 3.8, 3.8, and 3.7.

Last edited:

metalcobra23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I would trade my
Movado for your Jensen but looks like you need cash for your cue

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I think I'm going to buy the other cue outright anyway. I have someone who has expressed interest, but I will keep you in mind if that doesn't work out.

Thanks

metalcobra23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
It's a nice cue. I was able to work out a deal for 2 Jim vest cues and a jacoby

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app