View Single Post
One in a Zillion
Old
  (#1)
JerseyBill
AzB Silver Member
JerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond reputeJerseyBill has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

One in a Zillion - 05-12-2015, 07:38 PM

Steve was one in a Zillion! I don't even know if there is a number like that, BUT if there is he is. At his best he was that rare, But excluding his fantastic pool game his personality was that rare too. His sense of humor kept me laughing whenever I was with him. We played pranks on each other , back and forth and he brought out the humor in me. In thinking back just off the top of my head I can think of a few stories I think are funny. Maybe some of you will think so too. If interested let me know and I'll tell you about "The Great Hotel Room Robbery!" It's a little lengthy so I'll only post if on command by several people.