Steve Leistikow is "THE MAN!!"

S

Scottster

Steve (Tablemechanic here on AZ) Just got done overhauling my Antique Brunswick (Homewood model) and it is playing absolutely AWESOME! I couldn't be happier with any other table made. It really plays that great.

If you are a player and your table needs a makeover, Contact Steve, especially if you're on the west coast, That is where he is from.

I have been anticipating having him work on my table for over 2 years and the wait was worth every second. He comes highly recommended from one of the best All Around players in the country from the west coast. I am not gonna name drop, he is a member here and maybe he will see this and share his $.02 as well. (If he does read this... WARNING!! 400 hundred could be run here in the midwest ;) ) Not by me BTW..

Steve Thankyou so much, I cant thank you enough.

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good

Scottster said:
Steve (Tablemechanic here on AZ) Just got done overhauling my Antique Brunswick (Homewood model) and it is playing absolutely AWESOME! I couldn't be happier with any other table made. It really plays that great.

If you are a player and your table needs a makeover, Contact Steve, especially if you're on the west coast, That is where he is from.

I have been anticipating having him work on my table for over 2 years and the wait was worth every second. He comes highly recommended from one of the best All Around players in the country from the west coast. I am not gonna name drop, he is a member here and maybe he will see this and share his $.02 as well. (If he does read this... WARNING!! 400 hundred could be run here in the midwest ;) ) Not by me BTW..

Steve Thankyou so much, I cant thank you enough.

little late for you to still be up isnt it scott? i will have to come over and check it out soon,,,later

kyle

RunoutalloverU

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
steve is a very nice guy and a hell of a mechanic, ive seen him work, and ive played on the finished product, he is the real deal, so if your in the OC/LA area don't hesitate to call him up.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
The real deal.

Steve did a top-quality installation (leveling and bed/rail cloth recovering) for my friend's Olhausen 9'. My friend is not an AZ'er and he needed a recommendation for a mechanic.

I had read a bunch of Steve's posts and he had given me some advice about my table through the forum and PM's, so I put my friend in touch with Steve.

I was there when he set up the table and his work is top-notch. The table plays perfectly. Highly recommended!

Scottster, don't forget to add an iTrader review for him. :)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/itrader.php?u=2355