To every poolhall and bar tough guy

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Was that an LD shaft? It looks like he used a stun stroke so he didn't go thru and nail his buddy.....very nice stroke control and table awareness.
I can't identify the aiming system he used but it looks like the old "one two plus a few".

Now the mistakes made here are pretty obvious.

1) When the shooter grabbed drunk boys forearm and shoved him slightly,,,,drunk boy should have nailed him with a right hand.

2) When drunk boy grabbed the cue ball the shooter should have cracked him as soon as he was reaching for the cue ball, he was late.

3) Drunk boy was still moving when he was down and that is a problem.
He could have had a ground to air missile hidden in his pants and taken out the shooter.

4) The shooter should have kicked him in the head a few times and finished the job. He will never survive in a civil war.
The guy who stepped over him wearing the white tee shirt, with matching tri color shorts, socks and sandals could have popped him on the way out.

So hit em first, hit em hard, kick em when they're down, watch for missiles.

All in all it looked like a nice evening out.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Was that an LD shaft? It looks like he used a stun stroke so he didn't go thru and nail his buddy.....very nice stroke control and table awareness.
I can't identify the aiming system he used but it looks like the old "one two plus a few".

Now the mistakes made here are pretty obvious.

1) When the shooter grabbed drunk boys forearm and shoved him slightly,,,,drunk boy should have nailed him with a right hand.

2) When drunk boy grabbed the cue ball the shooter should have cracked him as soon as he was reaching for the cue ball, he was late.

3) Drunk boy was still moving when he was down and that is a problem.
He could have had a ground to air missile hidden in his pants and taken out the shooter.

4) The shooter should have kicked him in the head a few times and finished the job. He will never survive in a civil war.
The guy who stepped over him wearing the white tee shirt, with matching tri color shorts, socks and sandals could have popped him on the way out.

So hit em first, hit em hard, kick em when they're down, watch for missiles.

All in all it looked like a nice evening out.

.................:lmao:.................

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The drunk kid looks to be just a smartass. The other guy looked to be a tough, experienced fighter.
A hard slap or two would've been enough to ring the kids bell.
The kid will give a good think about throwing someone's CB off the table, the fighter won't think twice about knocking anothern out!

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually you are wrong about that. If you blatantly misuse your weapon, legal insurance is not
going to hire attorneys to defend a case that is clearly not winnable. However, if there is a
legitimate argument that can be made, any gray areas whatsoever, then insurance defends
you against criminal prosecution and any civil litigation as well. That is what it’s intended to do.

If that did not take place, the insurance would be worthless as protection. And besides, the
insurance providers want to mount a large scale defense to hopefully prevail but regardless
of the final outcome, it is how they demonstrate to current enrollees that the program has
real value. Aside from the premium cost, enrollees will not incur a penny of additional cost for
legal defense against both criminal prosecution and any subsequent ensuing civil litigations.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I think it is quite possible that the guy throwing the punches had had a few pints himself.

So when the other guy tossed the CB he just made a snap judgement that he might not have made while sober. Given that, I cannot call a foul on him.

Lou Figueroa

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Actually you are wrong about that. If you blatantly misuse your weapon, legal insurance is not
going to hire attorneys to defend a case that is clearly not winnable. However, if there is a
legitimate argument that can be made, any gray areas whatsoever, then insurance defends
you against criminal prosecution and any civil litigation as well. That is what it’s intended to do.

If that did not take place, the insurance would be worthless as protection. And besides, the
insurance providers want to mount a large scale defense to hopefully prevail but regardless
of the final outcome, it is how they demonstrate to current enrollees that the program has
real value. Aside from the premium cost, enrollees will not incur a penny of additional cost for
legal defense against both criminal prosecution and any subsequent ensuing civil litigations.

The only thing "wrong" is your over-generalization of the policy especially as it relates to the topic. I am very familiar with the type of insurance, it's intent, and the realities. And when you over-generalize AND insert within a topic like this you are misleading people, largely based out of ignorance in attempting to make some type of statement.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did toss the butt of the cue on the table after he broke the shaft to prevent any damage to the butt. The butt did appear to roll straight. Appeared to be a wrapless.

Due to a problem with the fingertips on my grip hand I've switched to exclusively wrapless cues. I'm interested at the right price if anybody knows the owner.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did toss the butt of the cue on the table after he broke the shaft to prevent any damage to the butt. The butt did appear to roll straight. Appeared to be a wrapless.

Due to a problem with the fingertips on my grip hand I've switched to exclusively wrapless cues. I'm interested at the right price if anybody knows the owner.

Probably in a evidence locker somewhere.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh, I have had my CCW for 30 years and that means it’s been renewed 14 times.
Obtaining your CCW in CA requires a lot of classroom time training you on the laws.

What I wrote is absolutely accurate. I renewed my insurance & permit earlier this year.
Just use common sense, like other CA CCW holders demonstrate and there’s no risk.

You could attack me without any weapon or instrument and I can still use deadly force.
If I perceive you to present a serious risk of bodily harm to me, I am allowed to defend.

I do not have to stand and trade punches with you. What I should do is retreat and try to
escape. I also carry pepper spray as my 1st defense but if I believe you to pose a serious
threat and you attack me, I don’t have to use pepper spray before drawing my weapon.

I suggest you take the CA CCW course and learn firsthand the rules & application of deadly
force. I have and gun ownership in general is an onerous responsibility. Possessing CCW
privileges dramatically increases that burden and so common sense is requires at all times.

When you carry a gun, you cannot afford to get involved in fistfights. It is your duty to do your
level best to avoid them entirely. But you wear that gun for self protection. You do not need to
be faced with a threat of loss of your life to use your weapon. And when you are a senior, the
law is even more tilted in your favor if you had to use deadly force. But regardless, a justifiable
and perfectly legal use of your gun to defend yourself can still wind up getting you in a lawsuit.

skankhammer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gosh, I have had my CCW for 30 years and that means it’s been renewed 14 times.
Obtaining your CCW in CA requires a lot of classroom time training you on the laws.

What I wrote is absolutely accurate. I renewed my insurance & permit earlier this year.
Just use common sense, like other CA CCW holders demonstrate and there’s no risk.

You could attack me without any weapon or instrument and I can still use deadly force.
If I perceive you to present a serious risk of bodily harm to me, I am allowed to defend.

I do not have to stand and trade punches with you. What I should do is retreat and try to
escape. I also carry pepper spray as my 1st defense but if I believe you to pose a serious
threat and you attack me, I don’t have to use pepper spray before drawing my weapon.

I suggest you take the CA CCW course and learn firsthand the rules & application of deadly
force. I have and gun ownership in general is an onerous responsibility. Possessing CCW
privileges dramatically increases that burden and so common sense is requires at all times.

When you carry a gun, you cannot afford to get involved in fistfights. It is your duty to do your
level best to avoid them entirely. But you wear that gun for self protection. You do not need to
be faced with a threat of loss of your life to use your weapon. And when you are a senior, the
law is even more tilted in your favor if you had to use deadly force. But regardless, a justifiable
and perfectly legal use of your gun to defend yourself can still wind up getting you in a lawsuit.
God you must know everything.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me tell you buddy, you damn well better know everything about CCW
before you ever start carrying a handgun. There is no apologizing if you
make a mistake. Defensive shooting courses train you to shoot to kill, not
to wound. Center mass, no head shots, just body cavity & today’s ballistic
results of different calibers reveal all of them are likely going to be deadly.

So yeah, I know a lot about guns and gun laws because I studied and learned.
Like I wrote, a letter of apology after you improperly used you gun is worthless.

skankhammer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually have carried legally for 10 years. Laws in different states very. Unless you can prove your life is in danger , using a gun in a fist fight is not a going save your ass in court at least in this state buddy.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

Defensive shooting courses train you to shoot to kill, not to wound. Center mass, no head shots, just body cavity & today’s ballistic
results of different calibers reveal all of them are likely going to be deadly.

Debatable.

I am not a self-professed firearms expert as you claim to be, but have taken several multiple day defensive shooting courses. Not one of them trained to empty your weapon center mass. Two COM, reassess, if the threat is still present, one to the snotbox.

If you cannot put one in the sinus cavity at 21' or less, you need to train, not carry.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Debatable.

I am not a self-professed firearms expert as you claim to be, but have taken several multiple day defensive shooting courses. Not one of them trained to empty your weapon center mass. Two COM, reassess, if the threat is still present, one to the snotbox.

If you cannot put one in the sinus cavity at 21' or less, you need to train, not carry.

He's so cute when he puffs the old chest out and gets all manly.