Silver Member
please
for tonight and tomorrow
its different i think
thanks in advance

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Use this site at your own peril. It shut down my computer once. Will never use those pirate services again. Hey guys, for 20bux you get both the Open and the WorldSnooker. Why use some cheater site??

I have no problem to delete that link in my answer. The main part of the answer was it is either on DAZN or Sky sports mix. What way you choose to watch is a free choice. I've just noticed one more good news for those living in russian speaking countries. There will be a live stream on one of the russian sport tv-channels today two rounds, tomorrow all the quarters and the final on Friday. So I have one more option to choose from;). This US-Open held by Matchroom is like a breath of fresh air for those who loves this sport. Great event so far!

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no problem paying the 20 bucks, but WHERE'S A DIRECT LINK TO WHERE YOU CAN PAY FOR THE U.S. OPEN on that DAZN site?

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no problem paying the 20 bucks, but WHERE'S A DIRECT LINK TO WHERE YOU CAN PAY FOR THE U.S. OPEN on that DAZN site?

There isn't. You have to sign up for access to the site. Once you've done that then you'll see all the options/times, etc.

I signed up on faith - and there it all was. Just watched a little snooker, the Match Room stuff comes on at 11:00 a.m. (I assume that's Eastern).

The site does a very poor job of telling you what it has available - looks like you are pretty much signing up to watch boxing.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There isn't. You have to sign up for access to the site. Once you've done that then you'll see all the options/times, etc.

I signed up on faith - and there it all was. Just watched a little snooker, the Match Room stuff comes on at 11:00 a.m. (I assume that's Eastern).

The site does a very poor job of telling you what it has available - looks like you are pretty much signing up to watch boxing.
by installing the app, payment was easy and i was able to set reminder alarms for anything they stream

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky Sports Arena will broadcast it live.

A Google search like "watch sky sports arena online free" will do the trick.

Oh, and an adblocker will help ;)

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
no subscriptions

Use this site at your own peril. It shut down my computer once. Will never use those pirate services again. Hey guys, for 20bux you get both the Open and the WorldSnooker. Why use some cheater site??

I would happily pay $20 to watch a pay-per-view. I refuse to provide card information for a subscription service with recurring billing.

In theory I should be able to cancel after the Open is over, but I've dealt with enough issues both for myself and helping others that it's a non-starter for me. You can forget to unsubscribe. You can continue to get billed after cancelling and have to call in or write repeated emails to customer support. You can call your bank and go through the charge back process. Or you can be asleep at the wheel, look back years later, and realize you pissed away hundreds of dollars.

Yes, it's on the consumer if they sign up, which is why I don't sign up. I don't want to take that on. I have enough to do in my life without committing myself to fight an unsubscribing battle.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would happily pay $20 to watch a pay-per-view. I refuse to provide card information for a subscription service with recurring billing.

In theory I should be able to cancel after the Open is over, but I've dealt with enough issues both for myself and helping others that it's a non-starter for me. You can forget to unsubscribe. You can continue to get billed after cancelling and have to call in or write repeated emails to customer support. You can call your bank and go through the charge back process. Or you can be asleep at the wheel, look back years later, and realize you pissed away hundreds of dollars.

Yes, it's on the consumer if they sign up, which is why I don't sign up. I don't want to take that on. I have enough to do in my life without committing myself to fight an unsubscribing battle.
That's your call bro. Do what you gotta do. You could try the cricfree link posted here somewhere. Just make sure got a GOOD adblocker.