iTrader

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if I do a transaction with anyone on the AZ Forum, I have the option to search for their user name and leave feedback?

RiverRat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've tried to leave feedback for some people I bought from, but it won't let me reply in the short comment section. Even though I put over 10 characters, it still says I need at least 10 characters.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
The only way I could find to leave a feedback was to go to the members list, find the name, click on list all posts from this person, open a post and then click on the feedback score.

Is there a easier way? Thanks, Jim

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Its a winner!

Great idea. We all appreciate the time and work that went into setting this up. Even though I rarely buy/sell on here it is still a great tool to have. Thanks!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
GREAT TOOL...

Will allow forum members greater control of the envirement

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
curious

I left two feedbacks yesterday with people for transactions in the past.This that is the most it will allow me to leave in a day. Today I tried to leave another and it says the same message that I can't leave anymore today. So I am guessing that you have to wait twenty four hours between feedbacks? All in all I think this system will work out great for the forum.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Very cool!
Staying ahead of the game/gang!

Time will tell what it will turn out to be-

RiverRat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could someone help me with this. I've tried several times to leave feedback for different people and I keep getting the following popup:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

My message is more than 10 char.:mad: :confused:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
RiverRat said:
Could someone help me with this. I've tried several times to leave feedback for different people and I keep getting the following popup:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

My message is more than 10 char.:mad: :confused:

you have to enter a message in both boxes..

chris

RiverRat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally got it. Thanks for the help.

I've tried that.....still the same pop up box.

Last edited:

Tank138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
problems with itrader

AzHousePro said:
OK gang, installed a new mod especially for all of you ebay regulars.

Below any user's name, you will see an entry now called iTrader. Click on that user's iTrader score to go to their iTrader profile.

On that profile page, you can view all of the iTrader positive and negative comments that have been left by other users for that user.

You can also leave comments on that user from that page.

Let me know if there is any confusion or if this acts up in any way.

Mike

Hi Mike has anyone had this problem yet ?I have .It is that I left one feedback for a transaction with a member on 09/09/07 & went to leave another one for the same person but different transaction & it said I must wait till 09/09/07 at 8:21 PM today on 09/10/07 at 11:24 AM it still says that .Why??
You should be able to go through your transactions & post feedback like you do on the bay it makes life a lot easier for all.
please let me know if it is me or the system.
Thanks,
Tank138

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm totally lost!?

Help Please,

Can somebody help me figure out how to use this excellent addition to AZ :rolleyes:

I've been able to reply and leave feedback for those that have been kind enough to already leave me iTrader feedback; however, I can't figure out how to initate such feedback by myself!?!?

Thanks in advance,

Ken :)

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
krbsailing said:
Help Please,

Can somebody help me figure out how to use this excellent addition to AZ :rolleyes:

I've been able to reply and leave feedback for those that have been kind enough to already leave me iTrader feedback; however, I can't figure out how to initate such feedback by myself!?!?

Thanks in advance,

Ken :)

hi Ken.. what you do is look for the number next to the persons name, click on that, and then it has a link for submitting feedback..

chris

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Nims was great to sell too.

Jay,

not that it's a big deal, but you have to click on the iTrader thing under my username to the left of this post, and leave a feedback there for it to be affected in my iTrader.

Thanks!
-James