John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I assumed it must have been a joke-If it's serious im sure he is hoping the one or two multi-millionaires he MIGHT get to participate, violates the agreement immediately in front of several witnesses.

And then hope he can afford to pursue the party long enough to see the court uphold his agreement.

Court: even when you win, you lose.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm, I reckon it's safe to refer to John as "Mr. 434". (about 92 short of Willie).
And before any fools say something stupid, I don't hate John, I don't even dislike him. The fact is I like John, though I've not met him, and I do admire his skill and determination.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Always Possible!

You sure it wasn't #51, or something in that area?

Always possible! My information is from someone who talked to someone who is reputed to have talked to someone who might have been making a delivery and saw a possible discrepancy. Or maybe it was something my friend's wife's dog heard someone say. You know there is usually a yellow dog involved in these tales somewhere!

Hu

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep, that is his style

I assumed it must have been a joke-If it's serious im sure he is hoping the one or two multi-millionaires he MIGHT get to participate, violate the agreement immediately in front of several witnesses.

Your comment reminded me of when he started the name calling - in my direction/arguing bout rules during our last tar match - just because I was playing well and making a comeback - I told him not to call me that name again or he would not like the result. He then turned to the tar promoters and asked " If he hits me - who wins the $"? If you ever read this John - trust me when I tell you it would not have been worth the $, John Schmidt should only compete against people he likes. Otherwise John u show a side of coward like behavior that looks very bad for u and yer sponsors. Fortunate for him he was intelligent enough to know when to shut up.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your comment reminded me of when he started the name calling - in my direction/arguing bout rules during our last tar match - just because I was playing well and making a comeback - I told him not to call me that name again or he would not like the result. He then turned to the tar promoters and asked " If he hits me - who wins the $"? If you ever read this John - trust me when I tell you it would not have been worth the $, John Schmidt should only compete against people he likes. Otherwise John u show a side of coward like behavior that looks very bad for u and yer sponsors. Fortunate for him he was intelligent enough to know when to shut up.

They said you attended the screening last night in Jacksonville. How was it?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

wowzers...

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It never gets old...for you anyhow.

Sent from the future.

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very good video of someone interviewing a number of players who watched the video in Florida. It is posted on John Schmidt's Facebook page.

The viewing was sold out and based on the comments of everyone interviewed it was an excellent video, with great commentary.

(Unfortunately, there was nothing negative from anyone who was interviewed which would probably make it very uninteresting for the conspiracy theorists on here.)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Or maybe it was something my friend's wife's dog heard someone say. You know there is usually a yellow dog involved in these tales somewhere!...
Should we start with the shaggy dog stories? (Yes, that's a thing.)

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(Unfortunately, there was nothing negative from anyone who was interviewed which would probably make it very uninteresting for the conspiracy theorists on here.)

Isn't that the only reason the majority of people are on the internet?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very good video of someone interviewing a number of players who watched the video in Florida. It is posted on John Schmidt's Facebook page.

The viewing was sold out and based on the comments of everyone interviewed it was an excellent video, with great commentary.

Was there any information about a DVD?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Always possible! My information is from someone who talked to someone who is reputed to have talked to someone who might have been making a delivery and saw a possible discrepancy. Or maybe it was something my friend's wife's dog heard someone say. You know there is usually a yellow dog involved in these tales somewhere!

Hu

Post 999

I am not the same Chef as ChefJeff. :) I haven’t seen much of his stough, but from what I have seen he’s way too...something to be me. Liberal maybe.

It’s funny though that I just saw your rep comment about it (from almost 2 weeks ago) right after I was reading his “one pocket is so slow” thread and thinking: “hmm...me and this guy could be mistaken for the same person.” I’m sometimes jazzy Jeff but since I’m also the Abhorrent Chef I have a known mixture of chef and Jeff goings on. Leading one to suspect that there is crossover leading back many years. Alas...nope. I dunno who he is or what he’s up to or what other names he may have. Who is hundo?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Post 999

I am not the same Chef as ChefJeff. :) I haven’t seen much of his stough, but from what I have seen he’s way too...something to be me. Liberal maybe.

It’s funny though that I just saw your rep comment about it (from almost 2 weeks ago) right after I was reading his “one pocket is so slow” thread and thinking: “hmm...me and this guy could be mistaken for the same person.” I’m sometimes jazzy Jeff but since I’m also the Abhorrent Chef I have a known mixture of chef and Jeff goings on. Leading one to suspect that there is crossover leading back many years. Alas...nope. I dunno who he is or what he’s up to or what other names he may have. Who is hundo?

I had to speak for Chef Jeff here.....he’s a great guy, and he is certainly not supportive
any political party...in NPR, we called him our resident anarchist.
...hell, he doesn’t even think we should have to buy license plates.