Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Just wait til September 26th :).

Don will you take $800 for it :p.

Good luck with your sale.

dave

Thanks for the bump Dave and one last message to let everyone know this cue is sold pending funds. AND NOT FOR 800.00.:D:D:D But not a whole hell of alot more.

Thanks again to all you guys for supporting the sale positive rep to all that I can give it to (Russ, Will, Dean, Eric, Justin, Dave, BigChris, Lukemindish, and a few others that I cannot remember off the top of my head.)

Take Care All
-don

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
This cue is now back available, I gave the prospective purchaser two full weeks to come up with funds and have yet to receive any payment so I am opening this sale back up. I think I have been more than fair, as the original agreement was payment within 10 days.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Beautiful cue. Good luck with the sale.

If you still have it the next time there is a tournament at Shooters, make sure to bring it. I would probably buy it there.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Beautiful cue. Good luck with the sale.

If you still have it the next time there is a tournament at Shooters, make sure to bring it. I would probably buy it there.

That would be a great buy. I swear if I didn't have a high end Prewitt due in the next few days, I would pick this one up in a heart beat. Great price.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
That would be a great buy. I swear if I didn't have a high end Prewitt due in the next few days, I would pick this one up in a heart beat. Great price.

Thanks for the bump and comments Russ, it is amazing the number of people that have offered me 1000 for the cue. Apparently it is much easier to come up with a K than 1300:D:D:D

Take Care
-don

FELIX

YA GATTA POST
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice cue

I can't beleave this cue has not sold yet . I know someone , i will get back to ya . Rob