Best time Ever!

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
Mike and I had the best time ever April 7th! It really seemed to be the icing on the cake for my career.
Any of you there?

Robin

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Robroy said:
Mike and I had the best time ever April 7th! It really seemed to be the icing on the cake for my career.
Any of you there?

Robin

Would you like to share any of the details? Which of the game's legends attended? What were the most memorable moments and quotes?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Celebrity Poster

For the life of me, I kept reading Robroy's post and was wondering who "Mike" and "Robin" may be. I thought it could have been Mike Howerton, but couldn't connect him to a lady by the name of "Robin."

So I thought about it, and then I saw SJM's response, a knowledgeable poster about a variety of pool-related topics, one being professional pool. :)

It then seems to click for me that Robroy may be -- I hope I'm right -- Hall of Famer Robin Dodson? And the "Mike" is Mr. Massey himself? April 7th was the clue for me, being that is when the Hall of Fame Awards celebration occurred in Las Vegas!

Am I right? :p

JAM

F

Fred Agnir

JAM said:
It then seems to click for me that Robroy may be -- I hope I'm right -- Hall of Famer Robin Dodson? And the "Mike" is Mr. Massey himself? April 7th was the clue for me, being that is when the Hall of Fame Awards celebration occurred in Las Vegas!

JAM
Yup.

Fred

jkjerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I was not there either.

However I do feel that Robin and Mike REALLY deserve the honor that was hard-earned.

Congratulations Mike and Robin!!!

Jerry

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
JAM said:
For the life of me, I kept reading Robroy's post and was wondering who "Mike" and "Robin" may be. I thought it could have been Mike Howerton, but couldn't connect him to a lady by the name of "Robin."

So I thought about it, and then I saw SJM's response, a knowledgeable poster about a variety of pool-related topics, one being professional pool. :)

JAM

You're right, JAM, and Robroy comes from Robin and Roy Dodson. Roy's her husband.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Absolutely...congratulations and very well deserved! Great article in BD, by the way. I really enjoyed it...very inspiring. :cool:

MikeJanis

Banned
Congratulations Robin and Mike. A fitting honor for each of you.

Wholeheartedly,

Mike Janis

Now how do I get one of those meritorious service awards? I wanna be like Mike !

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
I am just learning how to use this board, I have been looking around and found this thread and the comments.
It was a very nice evening for sure!

Thank you

Robroy

Robin Dodson
Silver Member
I'm just learning how to use this board, I have been looking around and found this thread and the comments.
It was a very nice evening for sure!

Thank you