More exciting CTE facts and information

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
The absolute best way to make straight in and almost straight in shots that I have ever come across is CTE.

How so?

Does a 1/2 tip offset & pivot back to center equate to the offset of the 15 visual? I do not think so. At least it did not for me years ago when Monty Orht tried to convince me of something.

If the pivot equates to the visual offset, then how are the shots between 0 & 15 made... Objectively?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every once in a long while someone will come up to me and say something like, “So what’s all this CTE stuff about?” and I’ll explain the system to them.

I guess on the one hand that makes me a CTE instructor, lol. On the other hand I believe it’s a flawed approach to shooting pool balls with some potential peripheral benefits. So when I hear about a player learning, knowing and teaching the system it’s kind of a big nothing burger.

In addition, pros from Mosconi to Sigel, have believed in things about pool balls that are provably not true. Didn’t stop them from running balls like water because what they thought was happening really wasn’t.

Lou Figueroa

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I can show you. It's hard to explain. It shouldn't work but man oh man does it work well. I'll be there Sunday for two weeks. I think my schedule will be more open this trip so I should be able to meet up with you.

It's actually not CTE but my interpretation of it because I don't really know CTE but I figured this out trying to figure out CTE. If that makes sense.

It's definitely a pivot system very similar to CTE.

See. This happens all of the time. Now it is not really CTE like you first said.

Many who say they use CTE are NOT using Mr. Shuffett's "prime" CTE. Nearly everyone that I have had contact with here on AZB has basterized it to get something to work for them. I will not divulge his name but one in the industry who has praised CTE nearly from day one of the first DVD told me in PM that he does not use the Center CB to Edge of OB line. Yet he says in public that he uses Mr. Shuffett's CTE & that it works as stated. For a "system" that is "objective" that can not be. You can just throw away a component & have such a system still work nor say that you are still using "The Objective System".

That is basic false communication.

What do you think?

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Every once in a long while someone will come up to me and say something like, “So what’s all this CTE stuff about?” and I’ll explain the system to them.

I guess on the one hand that makes me a CTE instructor, lol. On the other hand I believe it’s a flawed approach to shooting pool balls with some potential peripheral benefits. So when I hear about a player learning, knowing and teaching the system it’s kind of a big nothing burger.

In addition, pros from Mosconi to Sigel, have believed in things about pool balls that are provably not true. Didn’t stop them from running balls like water because what they thought was happening really wasn’t.

Lou Figueroa

ROTFLMAO! You couldn't explain any part of CTE that made sense because you know zilch about it. The pros I mentioned in an earlier post who DO teach it and use it on every shot would be more than happy to help relieve you of the couple of grand you won playing one pocket against JB.

How about you belly up to a table, if your belly doesn't get completely in the way, and we'll set up a match for the money and they'll have to call out all the visuals of CTE they're using before each shot and the steps how they're getting there.

Shouldn't take more than about 45 minutes to relieve you of your cherished cash.

Are you going to the DCC or any other tournament next year? I'll have a couple of them looking to specifically find and play you.

Better be wearing some Depends when they corner you and start trash talking to suck you in.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
But the question you should be asking is WHY did they completely abandon what they used over the years to learn something so visually different that allows them to have LESS misses and become MORE consistent? Didn't that ever occur to you?

None of them are STUPID! Nobody wants to get WORSE! The individuals above can't afford to screw up their earnings and careers. Hunter is extremely intelligent.
All of them are. Tyler made the Mosconi Cup after getting it internalized.

The biggest mouths on this forum have never won a tournament of any consequence in pro pool or amateur pool. Every naysayer troll against CTE would run like dogs with a scalded butt if ever challenged to play a money match with the names above.

Cookie takes a lot of crap on here but who has finished higher than he has in the US Amateur which was either 12th or 15th. Doesn't matter, either one is crazy good.
We're not talking about the small pool of guys, pros and amateurs, that play in a large known annual tournament. We're talking about the thousands and thousands of pool players all across the country who have the skills and cajones to belly up to play in the US Open and not look like fools. They aren't bar table hacks.

More will have greater success in the future also.

All you guys want to do is NITPICK and PARSE WORDS AND MEANINGS.as the only tournament you'll attempt to win on a forum that resembles pool.

Gets sickening...IS SICKENING!

What do ALL of them know that you (plural) DON'T?

I have no clue why a pro player would abandon the skill set that got them to pro level playing. I would guess that after you reach a certain level of play, it might be easier (due to an exorbitant amount/level of experience) to quickly grasp what Stan is teaching. Honestly though, I don't loose any sleep over it. Lol. It would be like if Joe Bonamassa changed his picking style because he liked Joe Satriani's style and believes it'll improve his own playing. These guys are so great that it absolutely does not correlate to average players, or even above average players.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I have no clue why a pro player would abandon the skill set that got them to pro level playing. I would guess that after you reach a certain level of play, it might be easier (due to an exorbitant amount/level of experience) to quickly grasp what Stan is teaching.

How about the possibility of only one hour with Stan had them rifling balls into the center of the pocket with new visuals performing BETTER than what got them to pro level? ALL of them spent weeks/months with Stan to get the teaching certification after learning to play with it. Some a week at a time or more and then return trips in between tournaments.

Honestly though, I don't loose any sleep over it.

No, but you lose a lot of productive time in your life spending all the day and night hours posting in these threads about and against CTE over the last couple of years. You are in fact a CTE non-aiming posting addict on AZ.

It would be like if Joe Bonamassa changed his picking style because he liked Joe Satriani's style and believes it'll improve his own playing. These guys are so great that it absolutely does not correlate to average people.

So does it mean an average man (probably young man guitar player) couldn't learn to play excellent guitar if he had the two Joes teaching him some of their techniques as a personal instructor? Of course it would make a difference.

CTE can be learned by every pool player who has the time, desire, and focus when taught it the CORRECT way. But all can't be pros at the highest level.

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

How about the possibility of only one hour with Stan had them rifling balls into the center of the pocket with new visuals performing BETTER than what got them to pro level? ALL of them spent weeks/months with Stan to get the teaching certification after learning to play with it. Some a week at a time or more and then return trips in between tournaments.

....you lose a lot of productive time in your life spending all the day and night hours posting in these threads about and against CTE over the last couple of years. You are in fact a CTE non-aiming posting addict on AZ.

So does it mean an average man (probably young man guitar player) couldn't learn to play excellent guitar if he had the two Joes teaching him some of their techniques as a personal instructor? Of course it would make a difference.

CTE can be learned by every pool player who has the time, desire, and focus when taught it the CORRECT way. But all can't be pros at the highest level.

One hour? Not surprising, I mean it's a "professional" system and all these players are professionals. :rolleyes:

But honestly, when talking about players that very rarely miss a shot, how many balls do they have to shoot before really knowing that what they are doing now is better than what they've been doing for years? Lol

I don't waste much time on here anymore. A few posts here and there. And don't forget I'm one of those who actually had the pro1 DVDs and watched all of Stan's videos (multiple times), and read about every how-to post here on CTE, and personally spoke over the phone to a supposedly proficient cte user, and also have two friends who have had the private lesson. So you can say I'm "against" CTE all you want, but the truth is I simply gave it a shot, a good one, without investing a thousand hours though, and all I learned is that it didn't quite work so magnificently for me, not as instructed. I could make it work, but that's not what I expected.

I'm the type that gives honest appraisals of products and services so that others will have better understanding and realistic expectations should they try the same product or service. Prime example....I don't like Justice boots because they don't accommodate a wide foot, despite advertising an extra wide size. I returned the boots and posted my disappointment with the product on the website where I had purchased them. And believe it or not, not one single Justice boot wearer called me a hater, a basher, or an anti-Justice supporter. I did receive an email apologizing for the fact that their widest boot is only a couple of millimeters wider than normal. They were very polite about it, as was I in my review.

And of course private lessons can help the average improve, from music to pool to anything else.

As far as every player being able to learn CTE if taught the "correct" way....maybe so. But the correct way has proven not to be so easily found in 2 dvds and a hundred youtube clips. Apparently it requires a private lesson, which makes sense if there is just something that doesn't quite resonate unless you get it in person. Maybe the book will be better than all of the material presented thus far.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
One hour? Not surprising, I mean it's a "professional" system and all these players are professionals. :rolleyes:

There you go with the wiseass rolleyes at the end of the sentence. Cookie isn't a pro and I'm not a pro. We both took a number of days in private lessons with Stan as did other non-pros. My first lessons with CTE were with Hal over the phone and then in person. But I guess I was drugged by both of them and didn't see the results on my own. I don't see you being a wiseass to PJ, Lou, or Dan. Why? Because you're lower on the totem pole for the clique.

But honestly, when talking about players that very rarely miss a shot, how many balls do they have to shoot before really knowing that what they are doing now is better than what they've been doing for years? Lol

I think more than anything they were intrigued with the results because of the uniqueness of the visuals and never having thought of aiming that way. It does get the attention. Sure did for me.

I don't waste much time on here anymore. A few posts here and there.

Total bullcrap. Look how many you've done just with me today. You have multiple posts in ALL of these threads when the knocking started. When CTE starts cranking up, you're all in.

You didn't post much after your wife passed away. Btw, I want to stop right here and say I'm very sorry that it happened. For both you and your kids. I'm serious.

And don't forget I'm one of those who actually had the pro1 DVDs and watched all of Stan's videos (multiple times), and read about every how-to post here on CTE, and personally spoke over the phone to a supposedly proficient cte user, and also have two friends who have had the private lesson. So you can say I'm "against" CTE all you want, but the truth is I simply gave it a shot, a good one, without investing a thousand hours though, and all I learned is that it didn't quite work so magnificently for me, not as instructed. I could make it work, but that's not what I expected.

Then that's all that's necessary. IT ISN'T FOR YOU. And that's OK.

I'm the type that gives honest appraisals of products and services so that others will have better understanding and realistic expectations should they try the same product or service. Prime example....I don't like Justice boots because they don't accommodate a wide foot, despite advertising an extra wide size. I returned the boots and posted my disappointment with the product on the website where I had purchased them. And believe it or not, not one single Justice boot wearer called me a hater, a basher, or an anti-Justice supporter. I did receive an email apologizing for the fact that their widest boot is only a couple of millimeters wider than normal. They were very polite about it, as was I in my review.

It's not the same thing at all. You have no vested interest in the production or ownership of BOOTS. You do have a vested interest in another aiming system for pool that you SELL for PROFIT. You also want to be associated with the Anti-CTE gang that's been doing it for over 20 years. Don't even attempt telling me otherwise. I've never seen you speak positively at length when it comes to any facet of CTE.

And of course private lessons can help the average improve, from music to pool to anything else.

Agreed 100%

As far as every player being able to learn CTE if taught the "correct" way....maybe so. But the correct way has proven not to be so easily found in 2 dvds and a hundred youtube clips. Apparently it requires a private lesson, which makes sense if there is just something that doesn't quite resonate unless you get it in person. Maybe the book will be better than all of the material presented thus far.

I'm sure it will be.

On another note, aren't you or weren't you thinking/trying to get certified to be an instructor under a certain pool organization? If that comes to fruition, don't you think you would be more effective teaching players in a live situation instead of the way it's being done now with ebooks, print books, and youtube videos?

I don't see PGA Tour pros trying to improve their swings and play by way of forums, books and tapes. Every one of them have a real live walking, talking, professional instructor with them right at the golf tournaments as well as in between tournaments.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See. This happens all of the time. Now it is not really CTE like you first said.

Many who say they use CTE are NOT using Mr. Shuffett's "prime" CTE. Nearly everyone that I have had contact with here on AZB has basterized it to get something to work for them. I will not divulge his name but one in the industry who has praised CTE nearly from day one of the first DVD told me in PM that he does not use the Center CB to Edge of OB line. Yet he says in public that he uses Mr. Shuffett's CTE & that it works as stated. For a "system" that is "objective" that can not be. You can just throw away a component & have such a system still work nor say that you are still using "The Objective System".

That is basic false communication.

What do you think?

I think you are a parser of the finest order. :D

The reason I said what I said is that I don't have any official training in CTE and due to the way people online parse things I don't want to say something that isn't CTE and have people do exactly what you did here. Claim a fault with CTE when the fault rests entirely on the fact that I don't understand the whole system and easily could make an inaccurate statement about some point only to have people latch onto it and say "See! It's all hogwash!"

I certainly don't represent CTE or Stan in any way and I know Stan doesn't like people representing that they know CTE unless they REALLY do because he doesn't want that to happen either.

CTE (as I understand and use it) works great for straight in and almost straight in shots. In my experience it is by far the best way to pocket those shots consistently especially on a tight 9' table.

Trying to picture a ghost ball that is 1/16" or 3/32" off center requires a lot of judgement and in my opinion is inconsistent for all but the players with the best eyes and vision. And alignment. Your mileage may vary, obviously.

With the pivot method that I use (which I refer nominally to as CTE) you have two reference points/lines and the vision snaps into place and BAM! the shot goes in.

Look. I don't care if you don't like CTE. I don't care if it's technically objective or not. I offered my opinion. Take it or leave it. Find it useful or don't. Whatever you like.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Post it, along with detailed description as to how he is actually performing CTE. Who his instructor was or is would be helpful too. No need to ever use a ghost ball template, imo, so i'd like to hear how he's using it and why.
And there is nothing wrong in checking the contact point when using CTE. Checking the contact point is a way to correctly pick out the reference and sweep direction. But after checking out the contact point you then go back to strict CTE instructions to make the ball.

Go to youtube and search CTE for long shots.

Stan, himself posted here he does not look at the contact point and that it is not needed.
"Is it possible to be in a standing, CTE ball address alignment with no awareness of that at all? Yes, Pros are in CTE visual territory quite a bit and are totally unaware of it.
So, what could a pro player actually see from a CTE subconscious alignment?....The most perfect Ghost Ball or Contact Point alignment that he’d ever want to view. Why perfect? The slight over cut to center pocket is in place and no adjustment of any kind is required. And to top it off, there is only CCB that can be seen that looks correct and locating it is exponentially faster than GB or CPs.
Sorry, I can't believe he's claiming that.
Let's cut the bs. The pros have shot most shots thousands and thousands of times successfully. Their right brain is already on cruise control on most shots. It's just like you driving home and don't even remember how you drove for miles and miles, yet you got there.
They see the angle, approach the angle and shoot it. Not to mention they are playing with 5 degrees of position nearly every time . They visualize the hit and shoot it .
You really think they are in CTE visual territory and not aware of it ?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
We all make a mistake here or there, but BC21, Brian, has only made truthful statements about whatever subjects he has spoken about to the best of his ability. The subjects 'discussed' here are not that of rocket science. It is not Brian's fault if there are some who seem to be unable to understand what really are rather simple matters. It is also not Brian's fault that some seem to nearly always want to mischaracterize matters.

Last edited:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all make a mistake or there, but BC21, Brian, has only made truthful statements about whatever subjects he has spoken about to the best of his ability. The subjects 'discussed' here are not that of rocket science. It is not Brian's fault if there are some who seem to be unable to understand what really are rather simple matters. It is also not Brian's fault that some seem to nearly always want to mischaracterize matters.

Brian is solid. I love his poolology system and book. I use his method all the time.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I think you are a parser of the finest order. :D

The reason I said what I said is that I don't have any official training in CTE and due to the way people online parse things I don't want to say something that isn't CTE and have people do exactly what you did here. Claim a fault with CTE when the fault rests entirely on the fact that I don't understand the whole system and easily could make an inaccurate statement about some point only to have people latch onto it and say "See! It's all hogwash!"

I certainly don't represent CTE or Stan in any way and I know Stan doesn't like people representing that they know CTE unless they REALLY do because he doesn't want that to happen either.

CTE (as I understand and use it) works great for straight in and almost straight in shots. In my experience it is by far the best way to pocket those shots consistently especially on a tight 9' table.

Trying to picture a ghost ball that is 1/16" or 3/32" off center requires a lot of judgement and in my opinion is inconsistent for all but the players with the best eyes and vision. And alignment. Your mileage may vary, obviously.

With the pivot method that I use (which I refer nominally to as CTE) you have two reference points/lines and the vision snaps into place and BAM! the shot goes in.

Look. I don't care if you don't like CTE. I don't care if it's technically objective or not. I offered my opinion. Take it or leave it. Find it useful or don't. Whatever you like.

Hey... You first said that "CTE" is the absolute best method for pocketing straight in or near straight in shots... Then after PJ asked a question, you said that it "NOT" really "CTE" but instead is a pivot method that you devised.
There are many thousands who read AZB.

I tried CTE for straight in shots per the request of Monty Ohrt & when executed objectively the balls went no where near the pocket. THEN... When I went through the process, but then changed my gaze to include the OB, it was obvious why & it was easy to make the adjustment that then would pocket the balls. "I" do not need the extraneous gyrations, but they only showed what I already knew. The 15 visual & the prescribed 1/2 tip offset pivot back to center do not equate & do not cancel each other out... AND if they did then how can that same process make balls between 0 & 15 degrees... "objectively"?

For those who believe/think that it is the instructed process that works for them... & they are satisfied with their performance then great for them & I am "happy" for them.

Is it a placebo effect? Is that what "CTE" really delivers? Perhaps PJ can answer that for you & I.

Best Wishes
RJ

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member

There you go with the wiseass rolleyes at the end of the sentence. Cookie isn't a pro and I'm not a pro. We both took a number of days in private lessons with Stan as did other non-pros. My first lessons with CTE were with Hal over the phone and then in person. But I guess I was drugged by both of them and didn't see the results on my own. I don't see you being a wiseass to PJ, Lou, or Dan. Why? Because you're lower on the totem pole for the clique.

I thought the rolling eyes was a appropriate, considering professional players quickly catching on to a professional aiming system. I don't recall ENGLISH or PJ saying anything that deserving of an eyeroll. And realizing how you and Cookie have been doing this for 20yrs, each having had multiple private lessons with Stan, you have a biased view point of how easy CTE is to learn. The bulk of those who've tried to learn it have done so with the DVDs and YouTube, as well as whatever threads they could navigate through here on AZ, all the while trying to avoid being labeled by one obsessive side or the other due to some 20yr war that they were never a part of. Like I said....I'm a loner. I'm no groupie, no totem pole rider, no religious-style aiming zealot. I wrote a book to help others possibly improve their playing, came here to let players know about it, and was immediately tossed into the 20yr old flames of CTE bs. I expected honest opinions and criticism of my book, and mistakenly thought those same standards applied to all aiming systems. Wrong.....to much pre-existing hostility here. I do happen to agree with a lot of things written by Dan White, PJ, Lou, a few others, and now ENGLISH. Hell, I've even agreed with you and cookie a few times.

I think more than anything they(pros) were intrigued with the results because of the uniqueness of the visuals and never having thought of aiming that way. It does get the attention. Sure did for me.

This I don't doubt. Unfortunately, it seems like it's only the case with those who get the private lessons. Not all, because I do know 2 people that didn't leave that lesson with a new fabulous method of aiming. But I'm sure you'd say they were just too ignorant to really get it, even in person. Maybe they'd have gotten it if they had studied it for years, or had the opportunity to talk to Hal, or if they'd paid for a few more lessons, or better yet....if they were already pro players.

.....Look how many you've done just with me today. You have multiple posts in ALL of these threads when the knocking started. When CTE starts cranking up, you're all in.

You didn't post much after your wife passed away. Btw, I want to stop right here and say I'm very sorry that it happened. For both you and your kids. I'm serious.

I replied to ENGLISH, not bashing CTE. I was certainly not cranked up until you came crashing in to defend your 20yr stand against other 20yr warriors, which, by the way, I'm not one. And thanks for the kind words concerning my wife. She was a beautiful person and we miss her every day. It's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through, still going through it too. I hope no one here ever has to endure such heartbreak. Anyhow, thanks again.

.....You do have a vested interest in another aiming system for pool that you SELL for PROFIT. You also want to be associated with the Anti-CTE gang that's been doing it for over 20 years. Don't even attempt telling me otherwise. I've never seen you speak positively at length when it comes to any facet of CTE.

There are millions of pool players in the world. I wrote a book and I believe it is helping some of them become better players. There is no competition between CTE and Poolology or any other aiming material available for purchase. In case you aren't aware, most pool players buy every book they can find that might benefit their game. I wrote a book. It sells itself. I don't have a bundle of copies lying around that I have to sell in order to recoup any expense. It is available worldwide and very much subject to criticism. It is what it is, and I'm not the type to attack those who don't like it, don't understand it, or can't figure it out. If it were no good it wouldn't be selling. I can't imagine spending 20 years defending a method of aiming, just as I can't imagine spending 20 years attack one.

On another note, aren't you or weren't you thinking/trying to get certified to be an instructor under a certain pool organization? If that comes to fruition, don't you think you would be more effective teaching players in a live situation instead of the way it's being done now with ebooks, print books, and youtube videos?

Yes, I was interested in becoming an instructor. Funny thing, when your entire world drops out from under you, nothing else seems to matter anymore. You tell yourself you'll just play more pool, or play more guitar. But time just doesn't roll that way. I don't know why.

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Brian is solid. I love his poolology system and book. I use his method all the time.

Yes he is & so is Poolology. Brian also does not make any nonsensical assertions about the method. It is grounded in the reality of Geometry & Simple Math.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I can show you. It's hard to explain. It shouldn't work but man oh man does it work well. I'll be there Sunday for two weeks. I think my schedule will be more open this trip so I should be able to meet up with you.
Looking forward to it. Bring your C game.

It's actually not CTE but my interpretation of it because I don't really know CTE but I figured this out trying to figure out CTE. If that makes sense.

It's definitely a pivot system very similar to CTE.
Even better if it isn't textbook CTE - I'm mostly interested in how a generic pivot helps.

pj
chgo

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
The bulk of those who've tried to learn it have done so with the DVDs and YouTube, as well as whatever threads they could navigate through here on AZ, all the while trying to avoid being labeled by one obsessive side or the other due to some 20yr war that they were never a part of. Like I said....I'm a loner. I'm no groupie, no totem pole rider, no religious-style aiming zealot.

Deleted 90% as not to take up a whole page.

Kudos Brian I think your a straight shooter (pun) wish I was more often.:D

This part above does apply to a few as I am one. I bought and tried it. Best I could at the time. Asked some question didn't get the response I felt I should have from Stan. But in his defense he may have been trying to protect his financial interest at the time. No one around here claims to know the system and getting to Stan cost $$$.

My personality may clash with his as he comes off like a RAIN MAN selling rain in his DVD. Some things just don't make sense TO ME. (Maybe just me.)
( BOY THAT is going to piss some off ...) :(:eek: It is not meant to.

Stan likely is a very nice guy I believe ,as I have no reason to think other wise. I would hope working one on one a totally different impression would be formed.

Point is: Any mention of not understanding or questioning how it can be then one is instantly an Anti CTE..
I surely am not...

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
;6414692 said:
Deleted 90% as not to take up a whole page.

Kudos Brian I think your a straight shooter (pun) wish I was more often.:D

This part above does apply to a few as I am one. I bought and tried it. Best I could at the time. Asked some question didn't get the response I felt I should have from Stan. But in his defense he may have been trying to protect his financial interest at the time. No one around here claims to know the system and getting to Stan cost $$$.

My personality may clash with his as he comes off like a RAIN MAN selling rain in his DVD. Some things just don't make sense TO ME. (Maybe just me.)
( BOY THAT is going to piss some off ...) :(:eek: It is not meant to.

Stan likely is a very nice guy I believe ,as I have no reason to think other wise. I would hope working one on one a totally different impression would be formed.

Point is: Any mention of not understanding or questioning how it can be then one is instantly an Anti CTE..
I surely am not...

Yes. If you question it or honestly criticize it, then you are placed on the "hater" list by that "group" who then try to bullly you into silence. I was briefly interested in it about what is now 6.5 years ago. Since I was "new" & "objective" Mr. Shuffett even made an offer for me to go to his faculty for free lessons to then 'pass judgement' & I guess give it a glowing review. I could not do that even if I wanted to as I had recently ruptured a disc in my back & I was doing no traveled at all. Then I saw the two videos on 'perception' with the 3 Big Ball shots & the 5 normal shots & my interest was gone as those were very telling. When I voiced the fact that it is not any kind of an objective system or method, I was thrown into the "hater" group & attacked. I'll just stop there other than to say... No I better not even say that truth. The point is that you are correct & you are not the only one to have voiced such.

Best Wishes,
RJ

Last edited: