View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-25-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Whose running the schools when the teachers strike?

Federal workers can't legally strike and it works OK.

Doesn't your state post the teacher salaries? Don't people know what they will make if they go into teaching? Of course they do. Don't take the job if you don't like the pay. Don't extort the public to get your way. Unions protect administrative jobs and extort the public for more money which teachers rarely see. More and more money gets pumped into education, but the results don't benefit the students or the classroom teachers. You know that.

We've had this conversation before and we never agree. I doubt we ever will. We probably do agree that teachers are underpaid. Fix the system and fix their budgets. Cut the fat and the pork and fix our education for our kids. It's currently an embarrassment.
We will never agree because most of your statements are wrong or don't apply to my state. I've addressed those issues time and again till I'm blue in the face and usually the thread ends and then starts up again with the same old things.
I tell myself don't even try but...

God bless each and every one of you