View Single Post
Old
  (#57)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-27-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr5994 View Post
It's actually exactly what I expected to hear. So in other words the union coerced your employer (the school district) to pay you more money. The school board agreed (because...hey, it's not coming out of their pocket).....meanwhile the folks paying the bill (tax payers) had no say in the matter.

This is why unions (particularly public sector unions) are immoral. Thanks for helping me prove my point.
Nope. Wrong again. Not how it works in WV. Our raises come from the state legislators.
The unions are in Charleston fighting those cheap bas*ards for what little raises we receive every 4 years or so.
Most taxpayers in WV and many Democrats support teachers. The Republican politicians feel the way the majority on AZ do and fight any raises or progress.

God bless each and every one of you