Pro pool on glorious Gold Crown 6 Cushions

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet they end up Buying Brunswick if it comes up for sale. It would only make sense, IF, they have the loot of course!

Trent from Toledo
They are a BIG company. They make over 20,000 tables a year. I'm not sure when they hooked-up with B'wick but iirc it was around when the GC5 came out.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
They are a BIG company. They make over 20,000 tables a year. I'm not sure when they hooked-up with B'wick but iirc it was around when the GC5 came out.

Well it explains why they are allowed to use Brunswicks design! Thanks for the info!

Trent:grin:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well it explains why they are allowed to use Brunswicks design! Thanks for the info!

Trent:grin:
They make them under license for Brunswick. I did a search and the GC 2's were last US-built model. After that they farmed-out to Mexico, Brazil. After that they went to Yalin. You see a lot of 5's and 6's. How do you like them? I think they look awesome.

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
They make them under license for Brunswick. I did a search and the GC 4's were last US-built model and even some of that was farmed-out to Mexico, Brazil. After that they went to Yalin. You see a lot of 5's and 6's. How do you like them? I think they look awesome.

I do not see a lot of them, but, I was lucky enough to buy & resell a GC5 this year. I also sold 2 GC6's on the same trip up to Maine. One was a floor model, so basically new and the other brand new in the box.

I don't care what anyone else's opinion is, this is mine: I think they are the best pool tables I have ever worked on. I like the 5 frame better, but, both of them look awesome and went together very nice. All 3 customers are happy and it was a pleasure to work on them and PLAY on them. They do require time and patience to get all the castings to line up nice and tight, but, for how much they cost and how awesome they are I took at ton of extra time during the install. I love all of the GCs, but, the newer ones really are the best tables in the world in my opinion. Not trying to argue with ANYONE about this!! It is my opinion and do not want to argue about it. I also work on & sell Diamonds, this thread is not about them and is completely about the GC5 and 6!!! :)

Trent from Toledo

P.s. If anyone is looking for a GC6, I can get them brand new in the box and my pricing is very competitive. I will deliver and install :)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Like the look of GC6 but hate that black color and plane looking rail.
GC3 black looked so much more elegant.
I love the sound of balls pinging when they slammed in the corner pockets.
This cloth appears slow though.
Ignacio put on a clinic how to play on this table hours ago.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I do not see a lot of them, but, I was lucky enough to buy & resell a GC5 this year. I also sold 2 GC6's on the same trip up to Maine. One was a floor model, so basically new and the other brand new in the box.

I don't care what anyone else's opinion is, this is mine: I think they are the best pool tables I have ever worked on. I like the 5 frame better, but, both of them look awesome and went together very nice. All 3 customers are happy and it was a pleasure to work on them and PLAY on them. They do require time and patience to get all the castings to line up nice and tight, but, for how much they cost and how awesome they are I took at ton of extra time during the install. I love all of the GCs, but, the newer ones really are the best tables in the world in my opinion. Not trying to argue with ANYONE about this!! It is my opinion and do not want to argue about it. I also work on & sell Diamonds, this thread is not about them and is completely about the GC5 and 6!!! :)

Trent from Toledo

P.s. If anyone is looking for a GC6, I can get them brand new in the box and my pricing is very competitive. I will deliver and install :)

You aren’t the only one with an opinion, buddy.
Brunswick lost me from the GC III debacle

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, cool story, bruh..... And one also can't manipulate banks to the same extent as they can on a Diamond.

And folks don't get punished as extremely for coming up thin on balls.

Yawn.

I love playing on GC's but, they are easier than a $2 street Walker :eek:

Jeff

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Trent from Toledo

If it's about the GC 5 and 6s, and though it's your opinion. My opinion is leave the sales pitch out, or put it in the for sale section....just saying, don't be talking out both sides of your neck🤣😂🤣🤣

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If it's about the GC 5 and 6s, and though it's your opinion. My opinion is leave the sales pitch out, or put it in the for sale section....just saying, don't be talking out both sides of your neck🤣😂🤣🤣

Welcome to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:)

Freedom of Speech is a great thing. I heard what your opinion is, I am choosing to IGNORE IT! :)

Stop trying to limit my speech or my ability to make $$$.:thumbup:

Don't you have TV to watch you retired ol snake!!??

Trent from Toledo

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was at the All Japan last year. Very nice tourney on all levels. Players dressed nicely. Tables rolled horribly, I just watched of course but wow the balls were rolling all over the place. Honestly I don’t recall what tables were used. 5’s maybe.

I hope the 6’s are better than the 5’s. The GC5’s look nice they’re where it ends. I’ll spare everyone the story. Glen/RKC knows the story he was part of it-in a good way, Thx man!

Actually later I’ll make a new thread about that particular GC5, was a great story and bit of Mosconi Cup history. I was lucky enough to be a spectator for. The table was fine for that purpose. They just never stayed level-ever.

Best
Fatboy

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
And trentfromtoledo being petty as per usual, giving red rep for a difference of opinion, lol.

You are such a little, little man, sir.

My guess is the red rep was for the use of that 4 letter combination "bruh" I believe it was??? What is a "bruh", sounds like it my be some sort of female sanitary item???

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Welcome to THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:)

Freedom of Speech is a great thing. I heard what your opinion is, I am choosing to IGNORE IT! :)

Stop trying to limit my speech or my ability to make $$$.:thumbup:

Don't you have TV to watch you retired ol snake!!??

Trent from Toledo
Psssst....hey buddy, yeah you....standing over there in the bushes. I couldn't help but notice you have a pool case strapped to your back, you must be a player.....you look a little distracted.....oh I see, you're getting a BJ.....guess that explains why you're standing in the bushes....in my opinion buddy, they're not worth it, last time I got one was before I got married, but that's ok, I love my job.

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice you with that cue case strapped on you back....that explains you're playing a little one hole before going into the pool room, I just figured you must be a player, so......is this a bad time to talk to you about buying your own table for at home, I have some really good prices, and can deliver anywhere.

Oh...what's that you said....you don't have a home....because you don't have no girlfriend or wife....oh, ok, I see now......say what....I'm distracting you? I'll have you know I have the right to freedom of speech buddy. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Psssst....hey buddy, yeah you....standing over there in the bushes. I couldn't help but notice you have a pool case strapped to your back, you must be a player.....you look a little distracted.....oh I see, you're getting a BJ.....guess that explains why you're standing in the bushes....in my opinion buddy, they're not worth it, last time I got one was before I got married, but that's ok, I love my job.

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice you with that cue case strapped on you back....that explains you're playing a little one hole before going into the pool room, I just figured you must be a player, so......is this a bad time to talk to you about buying your own table for at home, I have some really good prices, and can deliver anywhere.

Oh...what's that you said....you don't have a home....because you don't have no girlfriend or wife....oh, ok, I see now......say what....I'm distracting you? I'll have you know I have the right to freedom of speech buddy. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Not sure where any of this applies to me being that I am married and have a 16 month old Lil Baby Girl at home. I also can ignore your speech! :)

Trent from Toledo

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to ask you guys when these turn into who likes what...and what’s better than...and why thread.., I think the average joe is not going to pay 10k + for a new gc. No one ever seems to bring this up which is a huge factor for the average player. I love the look of the gc5 !! My favorite! But damn they are priced out of their minds. Especially after reading the thread a couple months ago about a gentleman who paid 10k and his table wasn’t set up correctly.... wtf.? This is why diamond is king now!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I have to ask you guys when these turn into who likes what...and what’s better than...and why thread.., I think the average joe is not going to pay 10k + for a new gc. No one ever seems to bring this up which is a huge factor for the average player. I love the look of the gc5 !! My favorite! But damn they are priced out of their minds. Especially after reading the thread a couple months ago about a gentleman who paid 10k and his table wasn’t set up correctly.... wtf.? This is why diamond is king now!

The table is built very well and that costs money, just like cars or houses. The table will last a lifetime. Not many things you can use your whole life.

Just because a dealer messed up a guys install does not mean the table is not an excellent purchase.

I sell both brands and both can be messed up by a crappy install.

Diamond is one of the players in the mame and clearly the leader in the US market. Brunswick dropped out of the commercial market. Diamonds tables are about 40% less in price. The OP's thread is about a tournament in Japan on GC6's. Matchroom mainly uses Rasson. I am also set up to sell Rasson tables as well and I feel they will be a major player once they get their tables right. Test driving the Victory 2+ and OX table in January. Lots of things are changing in pool!

Trent from Toledo

P.s. MSRP='s NEGOTIABLE. Like I said, I can be very competitive on brand new GC6's. Diamonds are factory priced and that is what I sell them for, no negotiation. :)

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trent, I agree with your entire statement ! It’s just the price is scary. I’m sure they are built as well if not better than a diamond but from my understanding it’s close to 4K difference in price. One day when I get close to that number I’ll call you and we can deal hopefully

Mike81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as that botched install on that gentleman’s gc, there is no excuse for that. To pay that much $ and have have a bad install is complete bullsh*t and reflects badly on Brunswick. Perhaps I’m not as forgiving as some.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
As far as that botched install on that gentleman’s gc, there is no excuse for that. To pay that much $ and have have a bad install is complete bullsh*t and reflects badly on Brunswick. Perhaps I’m not as forgiving as some.
Nobody has ever had an issue with any other brand table ?

Don't want a Gold Crown?...fine, buy something else, lots of options out there. But seriously, do we really have to act like Brunswick makes nothing but garbage because some guy on the internet says he had a big problem?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited: