AZB-1P room money MUST be mailed out

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Actually it is because you folks allowed her to be involved in the first place. Her true colors come out when there is a poolplayers azz to kiss or she has some power. To tell you the truth, I have seen her at work and it is sickening. I was going to go to the DCC this year, however, not with her running anything. I wouldn't go if Timberly was handing out towels in the mens room. I know this ain't gonna make me very popular with those who's azz she is constantly kissing. I just can't take it anymore. If you don't want to do it, don't volunteer for it!! Just stop bit@hing about it.
Purdman
Hopefully someone has hijacked Don's account, cuz this sure isn't the Purdman that I've come to know and respect . . . . :confused:

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...ah I’m confused.

All I can say is
Thanks Timberly!! Let me know when your beer is almost empty at DCC, I’ll fix it.;)

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
breakup said:
...ah I’m confused.

breakdown,
First honest thing you've said today. Perhaps I could add a few of your other characteristics: schizoid, paranoid, delusional, homicidal, and totally lacking in pool skill. Just in the interest of being honest. Have a nice day and remember to take your medication.

stevelomako

Try and jack this bitch.
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I think Don is allowed to speak his opinion without being attacked for it.

Anyway, the only person who should be addressing his post is Timberly.

Actually when he started his post with "you folks" it became addressed to anyone and everyone.

Anyone can have their own opinion but when people start to use crappy little comments like he did when they were absolutely uncalled for he opened himself up.

She answered...your...questions very politely and civil with no extra remarks and he makes a post like that out of the blue?????

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timberly, having been in the PR business for a bit I can tell you that:

People aren't stupid -- the vast majority here know you've worked your butt off for the AZ room and are grateful for that work, though they may not take the time to say so

Most folks can also recognize that your posts are generally made with maximum effort towards accuracy and that they have a high degree of "believabilty," especially in comparison to those from certain other posters.

Similarly, even AZ newcomers can see that there are some here that like to snipe at you, mostly, it would appear, out of jealousy.

And like all things in life, no matter how sound what you decide to do or say, there's always going to be some dick that has to draw attention to themselves by acusing you of something or other. You're doing good -- ignore the bullshit.

Lou Figueroa

Timberly said:
I have nothing else to say in regards to his post but in regards to your post... Because he posted his opinion in a public thread, he left it open to both criticism and praise. Some will agree with him and some will not. Anyone that has any feelings about it either way shouldn't be chastised for sharing their thoughts on it because he posted it in an open, public thread. JMO

T

Timberly

Timberly said:
I have nothing else to say in regards to his post
I lied... I just discovered that I do have the PM transactions between Purdy and myself. Out of respect, I won't post his PM's to me (even though there's no mention of the passes being contingent on my posting results) but I will post a part of my response that's in a direct relation to something that he accused me of....

Timberly said:
Thanks purdy! That's very kind of you and I greatly appreciate you picking me to share them with. Thank you very much!:)

F a bunch of quitting drinking... squitting smoking I can agree with, but alcohol?!?! :eek: Oh hell no! :p

As most of us know, this stuff can be faked, but I assure you that I have the originals with the time & date stamp on them.

While it's actually a better thing to just let something like this drop, I try to be as genuine as possible and when someone accuses me of doing something unbecoming, I like to defend myself with proof. I'm being selfish in this manner and posting because it's proof against one of the things I was accused of.

All this BS aside, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to those of you that posted in my defense and posted words of encouagement in an otherwise ridiculous fiasco. Happy Holidays to everyone... including Don and Marissa.

Last edited:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Timberly said:
I lied... I just discovered that I do have the PM transactions between Purdy and myself. Out of respect, I won't post his PM's to me (even though there's no mention of the passes being contingent on my posting results) but I will post a part of my response that's in a direct relation to something that he accused me of....

As most of us know, this stuff can be faked, but I assure you that I have the originals with the time & date stamp on them.

While it's actually a better thing to just let something like this drop, I try to be as genuine as possible and when someone accuses me of doing something unbecoming, I like to defend myself with proof. I'm being selfish in this manner and posting because it's proof against one of the things I was accused of.

All this BS aside, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to those of you that posted in my defense and posted words of encouagement in an otherwise ridiculous fiasco. Happy Holidays to everyone... including Don and Marissa.
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don. I just don't think anyone should get in the middle of it so that it becomes full-blown drama.

I hate to see any kind of animosity on the board, and don't want to see it egged on.

Last edited:

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
breakdown,
First honest thing you've said today. Perhaps I could add a few of your other characteristics: schizoid, paranoid, delusional, homicidal, and totally lacking in pool skill. Just in the interest of being honest. Have a nice day and remember to take your medication.

Geezz

...nobody’s perfect :eek:

T

Timberly

Sweet Marissa said:
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don.
There is no story. His post was a sucker punch... never saw it coming, and totally unwarranted. At first I was very surprised but having thought about it a little more and taking into consideration the source, I'm not nearly as surprised as I was originally.

Reactions: Hal

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
I honestly don't know the story between you and Don. I just don't think anyone should get in the middle of it so that it becomes full-blown drama.

I hate to see any kind of animosity on the board, and don't want to see it egged on.

You mean like you did.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Purdman said:
Actually it is because you folks allowed her to be involved in the first place. Her true colors come out when there is a poolplayers azz to kiss or she has some power. To tell you the truth, I have seen her at work and it is sickening. I was going to go to the DCC this year, however, not with her running anything. I wouldn't go if Timberly was handing out towels in the mens room. I know this ain't gonna make me very popular with those who's azz she is constantly kissing. I just can't take it anymore. If you don't want to do it, don't volunteer for it!! Just stop bit@hing about it.
Purdman
This post just made me ill to read it, I have no idea why you or anyone would attack someone who is donating their time.
You should be ashamed of yourself. DO you think it's any big deal to any of us you are not going to derby city? Man how big is your head?
You don't need to respond to me, I put people on ignore that are mean and you dude just are mean.
mrs.g

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
I think anyone b***ing about Timberly's handling of the situation should be next year's volunteer to collect the money....not only for the room, but also organize/collect/ship for the raffle, etc., then see how easy it is to juggle your regular life, a job, the holiday season, and organize the AZ room. C'mon folks, she's voluntarily doing this for all of us who will be attending the DCC. She set the mid-December payment due date several weeks ago, and then extended it several more days when the deadline seemed to catch some people "off-guard." There is no explanation necessary as to why the date was set for when it was and the decision to NOT accept money at the DCC. If you've been following the DCC room for any amount of time, you should already know the details, or they're all out here 24/7 on AZBilliards....as long as you can read.

I don't care who people are bashing (in this case Timberly), based on the situation, the bashers just need to stay out of the DCC threads and stay home from Louisville.

T

Timberly

jimmy-leggs said:
come on people,its christmas.love each other.maybe purd was just blowing off some steam.
It's one thing to blow off steam... personally attacking someone out of the blue and telling blatant lies when asked for reasons is another thing.

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Timberly;

I want to thank you for all your effort. My mistake and your call included. It is appreciated by most. I am also the person that gave Don the tickets and do not take kindly to it being used as an issue to create any harm or criticism to any fellow Azer. Thanks again Timberly, look forward to meeting you. I won't be there until the 9th.

Mike

T

Timberly

Deadon said:
Hi Timberly;

I want to thank you for all your effort. My mistake and your call included. It is appreciated by most. I am also the person that gave Don the tickets and do not take kindly to it being used as an issue to create any harm or criticism to any fellow Azer. Thanks again Timberly, look forward to meeting you. I won't be there until the 9th.

Mike
Thanks Mike. You and I spoke on the phone a few days ago (before this fiasco) and IIRC, I told you that I was sorry that you weren't able to make it to the Open and I thanked you for sharing your tickets. I meant that sincerely and I'm looking forward to meeting you and buying you a beer or two for your generosity. ;)

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lfigueroa said:
People aren't stupid -- the vast majority here know you've worked your butt off for the AZ room and are grateful for that work, though they may not take the time to say so
I don't think most people know just how much Timberly has worked to make this thing happen.

Timberly and I run into each other on the tournament trail, from time to time. I have seen her at several tournaments, spending her time selling tickets for the DCC raffle. Keep in mind, these were not her local pool rooms, where she knew everyone. These were rooms that she may visit once or twice a year, for tournaments, and she doesn't really know the people. Several times a day, she would take her roll of tickets and work the room, trying to raise money for the DCC room.

Timberly will probably get pissed at me, for making this stuff public, but I think it is necessary in this thread. Many of you don't know how hard she has worked, to make this all happen.

Hope you all enjoy the DCC and the AZB room. Wish I could be there.

T

Timberly

Rich R. said:
Timberly will probably get pissed at me, for making this stuff public, but I think it is necessary in this thread. Many of you don't know how hard she has worked, to make this all happen.

Hope you all enjoy the DCC and the AZB room. Wish I could be there.
Rich, you & Cathy are such nice, genuine people, I don't think I could ever be mad at either of you. ;) Kind words from kind people are always comforting and I thank you.

I too wish you and Cathy could go to the DCC. People that know you, know that you're huge supporters of the game and true fans. After watching you guys take on the task of running the CCB dinner & tourney this yr, along with helping out Josh at the VA state 9 ball championships, and your never ending support of the regional tours, I know you guys would be a true asset to the AZB-1P room and all the activities we hope to have. I really hope that you guys can make a trip to Derby & participate one of these yrs.

I've got pretty thick skin but some of the misinterpretations of my intentions (acting like the DCC is all about me :rolleyes: ) is somewhat disheartening, esp considering a number of things going on in my personal life that very few are aware of. Luckily, people that know me and decent folks that can read between the lines and understand my true intentions are of a greater number than those that choose to either lie about me or don't take the time to see the true meaning of my intentions. Thanks to you and everyone else that took the time to notice the truth... you guys are the ones that make the effort worth it. :)