Main Street Billiards (Mesa, AZ) getting their house tables "Diamond-ized" by Zak

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to him this past Saturday. Hellova personable young fellow and obviously knows what he is doing:thumbup:

Gotta get myself one of those 6" machinists levels . .

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I talked to him this past Saturday. Hellova personable young fellow and obviously knows what he is doing:thumbup:

Gotta get myself one of those 6" machinists levels . .

It was nice meeting you yesterday at Kolby's, sorry you had to witness my poor play but I did end up winning the tournament there undefeated. :thumbup:

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was nice meeting you yesterday at Kolby's, sorry you had to witness my poor play but I did end up winning the tournament there undefeated. :thumbup:

Then you obviously beat my Horse:rolleyes: I staked Jeff.

You were runnin' and gunnin' the couple racks I watched:thumbup:

Any chance you'd give me some 1 pocket lessons for cheap:grin:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Then you obviously beat my Horse:rolleyes: I staked Jeff.

You were runnin' and gunnin' the couple racks I watched:thumbup:

Any chance you'd give me some 1 pocket lessons for cheap:grin:

Yeah I played pretty solid yesterday winning every set 6-2 besides one set when I was down 4-1 and won 5 games in a row to steal that set. I would be happy to play you some cheap one pocket, I will be leaving for Vegas though tomorrow for 2 weeks to do some pool video stuff.

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I played pretty solid yesterday winning every set 6-2 besides one set when I was down 4-1 and won 5 games in a row to steal that set. I would be happy to play you some cheap one pocket, I will be leaving for Vegas though tomorrow for 2 weeks to do some pool video stuff.

I can wait:grin:

Have a good trip