View Single Post
Old
  (#84)
Shuddy
AzB Silver Member
Shuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond reputeShuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-24-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
Yes sir, thats exactly what Jeff is saying.

You either forgot or chose to leave out critical information though:

cb and ob weight is of most importance.

Also, another factor that can effect outcome is a crater at spot area.

There's a table i play on ever so often that has a small hole where 1 ball sets and IMO, its a lot easier on that table. Im not sure but, i think the cb is slowed down more because it has to "force" the ob up-and-out of the crater.

Thoughts?
The absolute best I can do on a near brand new cloth with aramith tournament pro balls is just past the first diamond. So you donít even need mismatched CB OB for the 1 diamond.

Bob, the roll I noticed on my table playing this shot is as follows: playing the CB from the right side of the table, the CB rolls slightly to the right. When Iím playing this shot at absolute dead weight, I need to aim a little thicker. However, this shouldnít make the shot easier. If the table was rolling back toward the headstring, the CB would roll off to the left on this shot. And Iím talking a very slight roll off on this particular angle.