View Single Post
Old
  (#85)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-24-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuddy View Post
The absolute best I can do on a near brand new cloth with aramith tournament pro balls is just past the first diamond. So you donít even need mismatched CB OB for the 1 diamond.

Bob, the roll I noticed on my table playing this shot is as follows: playing the CB from the right side of the table, the CB rolls slightly to the right. When Iím playing this shot at absolute dead weight, I need to aim a little thicker. However, this shouldnít make the shot easier. If the table was rolling back toward the headstring, the CB would roll off to the left on this shot. And Iím talking a very slight roll off on this particular angle.
That is what im remembering. When i do decide to practice that, im for sure gonna have the camera going.

Its a lot of work for such a shot.

Don't let your bark be bigger than your stroke.

If I had plenty of money, I would probably lose more often.