Diamond 9' Table Questions

Jonas111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a new Diamond 9' table for my house. Been playing on it a bit and it appears to be pretty slow and has a slow reaction when hitting the rails.

The banks run long and appear to come off a bit dead. Almost like the rail is too high. There is no adjustment on the rails so I can't imagine this is the issue.

Is there any tests I can do to see if my table is flawed at all? Any measurements?

I am a masters level player with a fargo rate around 660. My table just doesn't play like other diamonds I have played on. Love the table but its challenging to work the ball around the table. Have to hit it pretty hard.

Thanks in advance

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a new Diamond 9' table for my house. Been playing on it a bit and it appears to be pretty slow and has a slow reaction when hitting the rails.

The banks run long and appear to come off a bit dead. Almost like the rail is too high. There is no adjustment on the rails so I can't imagine this is the issue.

Is there any tests I can do to see if my table is flawed at all? Any measurements?

I am a masters level player with a fargo rate around 660. My table just doesn't play like other diamonds I have played on. Love the table but its challenging to work the ball around the table. Have to hit it pretty hard.

Thanks in advance

ProAm or Professional?
My friend had new Simonis installed and it now plays a little long. Nothing dead about anything.

Maybe this thread needs to go in the mechanics forum

Jonas111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s the professional model. It does have simonis but it’s not brand new anymore.

Wasn’t sure if this was the right place or not.