Funny pic/gif thread...

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
3851983483afa8bbd8cogn5.jpg

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Reminds me of a few people in the pool hall...

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10,072

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Reminds me of even more people from the pool hall

Attachments

• crazy7be.jpg
    crazy7be.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11,721

champ2107

Banned
Scaramouche,Smorgass Bored,renard and islandtime! thanks for the bad reps u gave me. Not my fault for the unhappy lives u guys lead! nobody to blame but yourselfs! cheers

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
champ2107 said:
Scaramouche,Smorgass Bored,renard and islandtime! thanks for the bad reps u gave me. Not my fault for the unhappy lives u guys lead! nobody to blame but yourselfs! cheers
That link was not amusing in the least. It WAS malicious! I had to restart my computer to get rid of it, and lost other things that I was doing. Not funny in the least. Why don't you try growing up a little? Here's another bad rep for you.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
metallicarokerx said:
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude you got me laughing my ass off so hard i fell off my bed hahahahaha

Everyone in my house is rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil said:
That link was not amusing in the least. It WAS malicious! I had to restart my computer to get rid of it, and lost other things that I was doing. Not funny in the least. Why don't you try growing up a little? Here's another bad rep for you.

I didn't see the link and wouldn't have seen the quote except for Neil putting it up, because I have him on Ignore and have since the Busting Cues thread. Kudos to the guys who gave him bad rep, though. One of the most clueless people I've seen here since I registered.

Reactions: sde