280 caught on tape

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I will let everyone know when the discs are available - I have a pay pal account set up and that will probably be the way I will go. Give me a month or so as I am helping them edit the footage. I don't know how much say Billiards Digest would charge me to run a small add, if anyone has a connection there then that would be cool and feel free to PM me (I'm not a marketing person.)

Thanks for your interest everyone.

Last edited:

Larry Sivik

Registered
Dvd

Danny Harriman said:
Greetings 14.1 enthusiasts, I am currently working on the editing of a 280 ball run (twenty racks.) The film quality is perfect and I am going to try and make this look professional. In the DVD I will include an intro that explains key shots of certain racks and strategies that allowed me to accomplish this quality run. The cost of the DVD will be thirty dollars, and there will be full commentary from yours truly so you can here what I'm thinking while watching but don't let that scare you ha ha :) There are only a few real difficult shots in the whole run, I have run more balls than this in the past but this is the smoothest run for me. When the Disc is ready I will let everyone here in the 14.1 section know. I don't feel that $30.00 is too harsh as I incurred some expenses in hiring a film studio to help me with the production of this.
Danny Harriman (The Springfield Rifle)

Thanks wonderful, please let me know the details for purchase.