women's tournament in Cypress

Maximus

Registered

Hello, this is my first post. I just recently joined AZbillards, although I have been reading posts for years. My name is Robert Laurie , a member of the UPA. I came up with the concept for the 10 ball tournament in Cypress and have been promoting it along with Roger T. and sponsoring it. Now I will be starting my second tournament a women's tournament. This tournament is a 9 ball tournament on big tables a race to 5 on the winner's side and a race to 4 on the loser's side. There will be $200 added. This tournament will be held on the second Saturday of the month. Here's the pertinent information. This tournament will be held at Hot Shots Cafe and Billards in Cypress, California 6285 Ball road zip 90630 (714) 952-1120. The food is great, the owner is very personalble and treats you like your family. At a latter date we may also hold a women's round robin tournament. The first tournament will be on the 2nd Saturday of July. After that all tournaments will be on the second Saturday of every month. I am making an e-mail list of players who are interested. If you are interested in playing in this tournament e-mail me at deskjet900@hotmail.com
ps. I will be running this tournament too.
with enthusiasm,
Robert LAURIE (Maximus) p.s. I hope I do well in the world summit of pool.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Luck

I hope that you do well at the Diamond World Summit of Pool. Your chances are the best ever since many of the elite are in Asia. Do you know who else is entered?