PPV Banks & One Pocket May 28, 29 + FREE 9 Ball 30,31 $10,000 added Big Tyme Classic

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
PPV Banks & One Pocket May 28, 29 + FREE 9 Ball 30,31 $10,000 added Big Tyme Classic

Buttons are now on sale on the website, www.poolactiontv.com

Going to be another awesome fun time from Big Tyme!

Attachments

• Big Tyme Poster online share.jpg
    Big Tyme Poster online share.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,501
  • Promo smaller.jpg
    Promo smaller.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,498

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to be a great stream. Not often do we get to see banks streamed with such a killer field:thumbup:

Alex P
Jeremy Jones
Chip Compton
Silver Ochoa
Manny Chau
John Morra
Cliff Joyner
Robb Saez
Shane McMinn
Sky Woodward
Jamie Ferrell
Richie Richeson
Justin Hall
And many more...

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket Finals will be sometime Friday Night when the banks start winding down. Maybe around 8 or 9.

tmickle

Registered
One-Pocket Finals

For those of us who just paid for the one-pocket, don't we get to see the finals?
My cart is empty. Is there something special we have to do or we just out of luck?

otrebor22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Truck has to step up and make it right!

For those of us who just paid for the one-pocket, don't we get to see the finals?
My cart is empty. Is there something special we have to do or we just out of luck?

I myself after a hard days work yesterday found out from this forum that it's gonna be the final four of the one pocket, so I purchased it and lo and behold I got to watch 1 semi-final match not even a glimpse at the other semi-final match, so I think Ray should step up and let us who purchased the 1 pocket ONLY to watch the FINALS!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I myself after a hard days work yesterday found out from this forum that it's gonna be the final four of the one pocket, so I purchased it and lo and behold I got to watch 1 semi-final match not even a glimpse at the other semi-final match, so I think Ray should step up and let us who purchased the 1 pocket ONLY to watch the FINALS!
I will post the time here

Capture.JPG