_____FS: Capone Cocobolo Merry Widow_____

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With all due respect, I will not sell to a person that refuses to provide references. Especially having zero iTrader.

I am just curious,as I have bought 4 cues here on AZ over $1,000 each in the past 2 years- why would someone need references to BUY something? Not being a wise guy- just would like to understand in case I decide to sell on here.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I am just curious,as I have bought 4 cues here on AZ over $1,000 each in the past 2 years- why would someone need references to BUY something? Not being a wise guy- just would like to understand in case I decide to sell on here.
Perhaps because the guy has zero iTrader? Some sellers will have no problems selling to unknown buyer. I am not in a rush, I prefer to have a safe transaction.
Just FYI - I offered him option to send me a money order and I would send a cue once I receive it. He declined.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   1

Unfortunately,
Some have experienced REALLY BAD DEALINGS WITH NEW AZ'Rs-
some WERE ACTUALLY thieves-
scam artists-
a shame-
some of my friends severely burned -
"So we do our best to protect ourselves
AWESOME CAPONE CUE btw-
Mike is Top Shelf Cue Maker-
Whoever gets this cue will certainly be happy

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
I sold a cue to Mike, he paid me and received the cue. I'll look up which one and leave an itrader

mr5ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What if it is his first time buying something? Should that make him ineligible to purchase something? Why not try to see if you two can arrange escrow. Plenty of people do that these days to help both buyers and sellers get transactions complete. Just something to think about.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
What if it is his first time buying something? Should that make him ineligible to purchase something? Why not try to see if you two can arrange escrow. Plenty of people do that these days to help both buyers and sellers get transactions complete. Just something to think about.
If you are interested in buying this cue, please send me PM so we can figure out details.
Just FYI, I offered ALL available options to buyer and he refused.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity does 0/0% mean you stole something? I have done one sell and sent it to the right address UPS. BTW love the Capone.