View Single Post
Old
  (#62)
dr_dave
Instructional Author
dr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond reputedr_dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-28-2013, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRussell View Post
Here's my exam 1, score 76. It's an 8' Olhausen with 5" pockets and 1.5" shelf on the corners.

http://youtu.be/DlV7jwr1kj4
Get Exam II posted and report your total BU score, and you can earn the second of the three free diplomas. A pool diploma would look really good on that pretty yellow wall.

Quote:
That damn wagon wheel was hard.
Check out the following video: NV D.10 - Draw Shot Trisect Aiming System - from Vol-II of the Billiard University instructional DVD series. It might help.

Quote:
And seeing myself on video I see how bad my stroke is. It's kinda like when you hear a recording of yourself and you think "do I sound like THAT?"
I know what you mean. I noticed a bunch of little "flaws" in my stroke when I watched my videos.

Thanks for participating. I look forward to seeing your second video. I'll add your results to list on the first page of the thread when you finish Exam II.

Catch you later,
Dave