AZ Billiards T-Shirts

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZBT.png
?

Where do I order? Any in Tournament Blue...haha.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in as well, especially if they can be long sleeve as well as short sleeves...
But, yes please either way.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
This conversation about AZB T-shirts comes up every now and then over the last many years but nothing ever happens. I hope this time something will as I would get two right off the get go. I even suggested a number of years ago since the "Gold Giveaways" disappeared that they could award one winner a month with a free T-shirt. Hey, better than nothing! We'll see what happens but if past experience is an indicator this will just fade away, so don't get your hopes up. I hope I get to eat crow on this one! :thumbup:

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This conversation about AZB T-shirts comes up every now and then over the last many years but nothing ever happens. I hope this time something will as I would get two right off the get go. I even suggested a number of years ago since the "Gold Giveaways" disappeared that they could award one winner a month with a free T-shirt. Hey, better than nothing! We'll see what happens but if past experience is an indicator this will just fade away, so don't get your hopes up. I hope I get to eat crow on this one! :thumbup:

I hope it happens this time as well. It generates revenue for the website and also increases word of mouth promotion! After all, I'm certain most of us will wear them at pool halls and tournaments. Pool players EVERYWHERE will see the shirts and ask about the forum. Talk about great potential of increasing memberships here!! Everyone says the forum needs more members. This seems like a marketing slam dunk to help achieve that goal. After all, look how many members have expressed an interest in this thread to give money to help market the website.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
AZB Mgmt automatically contacts and arranges to send out t-shirts to members every 5000th post.

they're really nice looking and great quality, too. :thumbup:

Did you get the hat too? I really like my combo, is a good look when I play pool. Sent it to me for my 10th anniversary of posting

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
100% American-grown cotton, baby. And the thick, beefy kind.

We could pre-order so you can get some up-front money to kick it off.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
OK, so we are in agreement on the front of the T-Shirt. Any thoughts for the back?

Mike

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
OK, so we are in agreement on the front of the T-Shirt. Any thoughts for the back?

Mike

FWIW, I think the large logo should go on the back and a small one on the breast in the front. I know there are some old AZB shirts out there and they were cool. I think Kool Kat had one. Whatever is decided … I'm buying. Great marketing tool. :thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
FWIW, I think the large logo should go on the back and a small one on the breast in the front. I know there are some old AZB shirts out there and they were cool. I think Kool Kat had one. Whatever is decided … I'm buying. Great marketing tool. :thumbup:

I’m liking this, Tom.....simplicity

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That’s how I’d like it.

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Perfect design idea!

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Billiards for the World....?

You probably won’t go for....”Not all strokes require an ambulance”....:cool:

Might get more traction than Tom Simpson's design back in the day.

"Beat people with a stick" in today's world might cause a riot. :eek: But I wish I still had mine.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I like this...plain andz simple.
The banner balls for the front and same on back, but bigger, with your 'a-z of billiards' tag line.

Guess you should probably put web address on it too...along bottom of the back graphic.

Anybody have thoughts on the logo's ball colors? One red, one yellow and one white would cover a lot of bases...adding color and implying all games.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-091416.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-091416.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 262