Congrat to Kristi Carter for winning the BCA Grand Master

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to congratulate Kristi Carter for her victory in the BCA Women Grand Master division.

She best Romana Djokovic in the finals to claim the victory.

Congratulation.

Richard

Photo courtesy of JR Calvert of Insidepoolmag.com

Attachments

• VO7O4944.jpg
    VO7O4944.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,062
Last edited:

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
To Romana's credit she lost her first match and came back to make it the finals, nice job by both!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
X Breaker said:
I just want to congratulate Kristi Carter for her victory in the BCA Women Grand Master division.

She best Romana Dokovic in the finals to claim the victory.

Congratulation.

Richard

Photo courtesy of JR Calvert of Insidepoolmag.com

Sweet, plays good 2

Kristi Carter

Registered
Thank you!

Thank you so much! I owe a special thanks to Ramana Djokovic for convincing me to play in the first place. I, too, was very impressed with her determination to reach the finals after losing her opening match 7-0. She's a great talent!

I'm still surprised with the win and feel very fortunate. It reminded me of how much I truly love bar table 8-ball!

Thank you again for all of your encouragement!
Kristi

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
A supercool win for a supercool person!

Maybe supersmokin' is more appropriate? I can't decide. :D

(I had the pleasant surprise of briefly meeting Kristi at the APA national singles tourney a few weeks ago and I have been in a trance ever since. :D)

Great win and congratulations!

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Congrats

on a terrific win, Kristi. Been years since I used to watch you and Holly shoot here in Wichita down at Shooters. Egads, you still as pretty as you always were .... LOL

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Romana was a pro on the WPBA not long ago, and she had at least one TV appearance that I am awared of. If memory serves me correctly, I think it was in San Diego a few years back. Was it Ga Young Kim that she beat en route to the TV round?

Anyway, my point is she was a great player, played to a level that could give any lady on the tour a tough battle.

To best Romana in the finals is not an easy feat, and I am sure Kristi played great to earn her victory. I wish she could find the time to play in some of the WPBA events, so we could have the pleasure to watch her play more often.

Once again, congratulation.:)

Richard

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kristi Carter said:
Thank you so much! I owe a special thanks to Ramana Djokovic for convincing me to play in the first place. I, too, was very impressed with her determination to reach the finals after losing her opening match 7-0. She's a great talent!

I'm still surprised with the win and feel very fortunate. It reminded me of how much I truly love bar table 8-ball!

Thank you again for all of your encouragement!
Kristi

you are just sooooo my dream girl...............:)

DCP
from Peoria 2004

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Am I Losing My Mind Or Are The Women Who Play Pool Getting Better And Better Looking? Damn Girl!!

First Tennis, Now Pool... Hopefully Golf Isnt Far Off, Then What??

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
PROG8R said:
Am I Losing My Mind Or Are The Women Who Play Pool Getting Better And Better Looking? Damn Girl!!

First Tennis, Now Pool... Hopefully Golf Isnt Far Off, Then What??
bowling...LOLz :eek:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice win! Is there a website with all the results posted on it somewhere?

Last edited:

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this the same chic that had that epic interweb meltdown a few months back or is that a different Kristi or different Carter or wrong person all together?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Bishop said:
Is this the same chic that had that epic interweb meltdown a few months back or is that a different Kristi or different Carter or wrong person all together?

Yep, gave her perception of a relashonship which resulted in a informative,entertaining thread.

IIRC, it got spicey to the point that it was "locked."

Last edited:

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PROG8R said:

I was just thinking the same thing, I think it could be a great marketing tool for the womens tour...let's face it sex sells. Hopefully the trend will continue!

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
sniper said:
I was just thinking the same thing, I think it could be a great marketing tool for the womens tour...let's face it sex sells. Hopefully the trend will continue!

AND WHO ISN'T IN THE MARKET FOR IT? :eek:

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I was thinking of the chic that melted down over the Varney thing. Same girl?