2 pocket question

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
What exactly is 2 pocket?

I know I saw it on a website once in like some random list of other pool games and I heard the name mentioned in a book but nothing about it. I was intrigued after a while and now can't remember where i saw it.

I've been just playing like one pocket except you also get the opposite side pocket. It's pretty cool and dangerous but I wonder if it's actually something totally different. Does anyone know? Searching for 2 pocket just gets me a bunch of garbage.

Anyone here from Maryland?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Damn look it's been 3 days and no information for me. I know someone here has got to know. It isn't a big deal or anything but I don't like ponderation without confirmation. Like the license plates say. wtf are the rules for this game?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
????
Similar to One Pocket.
But you get 2 pockets??
Just spitballin' lol

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rules are very hard to remember but once a stripe or solid has been made in one of your two pockets (Sidepocket and corner pocket down by the foot rail) you become solids or stripes. You Have to make a carom, combo, Bankshot or kick shot into one of your pockets at the beginning of every inning. After you have done one of those you can start shooting at your group into either pocket straight in. If you are stripes 15 has to be made in your side pocket and for solids the one ball Has to be made in your side pocket. The eight ball has to be made last for the win.

Great game for practicing the specially shots. Some weird rules to remember for example if the eight ball is hanging in the jaws of any pocket you could make your last ball in one of your pockets and in the same shot pocket the eight ball for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The rules are very hard to remember but once a stripe or solid has been made in one of your two pockets (Sidepocket and corner pocket down by the foot rail) you become solids or stripes. You Have to make a carom, combo, Bankshot or kick shot into one of your pockets at the beginning of every inning. After you have done one of those you can start shooting at your group into either pocket straight in. If you are stripes 15 has to be made in your side pocket and for solids the one ball Has to be made in your side pocket. The eight ball has to be made last for the win.

Great game for practicing the specially shots. Some weird rules to remember for example if the eight ball is hanging in the jaws of any pocket you could make your last ball in one of your pockets and in the same shot pocket the eight ball for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I never realized that I got an answer here. Just looking at old stuff. That seems pretty cool but totally different than what I imagined.

Yes, people from MD here. Which part are you?

Southern. The great county of Calvert.