Just in! The evil new Becue Rebel Red

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
OK railbirds, the is the best performing, best hitting carbon fiber cue I've played with so far. With its Italian flair, it's the Ducati of the pool world.

They got it right. Stay tuned tomorrow for a real test ride, detailed photos and maybe even a video.

Why?

Because I've got nothing better to do...

Attachments

• Becue Full Cue Rebel Red.jpg
    Becue Full Cue Rebel Red.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 919
  • Becue amd Ducati.jpg
    Becue amd Ducati.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 920
  • Becue Points.jpg
    Becue Points.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue Rebel Red

I played with a Becue shaft and it was the best one I played with and I will have to try one of these!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK railbirds, the is the best performing, best hitting carbon fiber cue I've played with so far. With its Italian flair, it's the Ducati of the pool world.

They got it right. Stay tuned tomorrow for a real test ride, detailed photos and maybe even a video.

Why?

Once upon a time I had a Ducati 250 Scrambler and I thought I was hot shit. :wink:
That is one bad ass motorcycle!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Once upon a time I had a Ducati 250 Scrambler and I thought I was hot shit. :wink:
That is one bad ass motorcycle!

Thanks Jay. That was a classic. You went with me to see the BMW in Hollywood and I got that one too. The hot rod version not the road bike. So I have a new Ducati Desert Sled and the BMW - fun toys for social distancing.

This new Becue finally brings carbon fiber into the good, solid hit category. More to follow...

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why?

Thanks for the pics!!!! All of which are very impressive.

I look forward to the reviews and a vid if possible.

Be safe sir,

Jeff

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why?

Ride on, very nice.

I have a couple cues you will be putting up against the best you have.

In one corner will be a Willie Hoppe conversion, Purpleheart into Birds Eye Maple. The cue itself has real tight old growth wood and the grain is perfectly straight in both pieces. All grain is lined up like the best guy they had that day put it all together, the Purple grain is 90 degrees offset from the Maple grain, just the way I do all of my cues, can't be beat.

Paired with the awesome Hoppe Butt will be a tight grain old growth Maple shaft with 26 growth rings, all rings straight from Joint to Ferrule with zero runoff.

Nice bike but when it comes to going off road with a street legal bike, it's real hard to be the Honda XR 650 L. On the road it was the comfort of the Goldwing 6 cyl fully loaded bike that made me smile the most. The Suzuki 1000's were fun but too fast.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ride on, very nice.

I have a couple cues you will be putting up against the best you have.

In one corner will be a Willie Hoppe conversion, Purpleheart into Birds Eye Maple. The cue itself has real tight old growth wood and the grain is perfectly straight in both pieces. All grain is lined up like the best guy they had that day put it all together, the Purple grain is 90 degrees offset from the Maple grain, just the way I do all of my cues, can't be beat.

Paired with the awesome Hoppe Butt will be a tight grain old growth Maple shaft with 26 growth rings, all rings straight from Joint to Ferrule with zero runoff.

Nice bike but when it comes to going off road with a street legal bike, it's real hard to be the Honda XR 650 L. On the road it was the comfort of the Goldwing 6 cyl fully loaded bike that made me smile the most. The Suzuki 1000's were fun but too fast.

That will be our title fight. Can't wait to see them! David is working on some conversions for me - I've been saving that 100 year old 26 1/2 for this special moment.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Something seems a little off about that Harley...

But wow what a beautiful cue! The wood coming into the carbon looks like trapped blood that’s catching fire. Sweet

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

But wow what a beautiful cue! The wood coming into the carbon looks like trapped blood that’s catching fire. Sweet

That "wood" is not really wood, but it is a cool look. :)

I have a Becue, but mine is plain, and you aren't going to get a better playing cue than he just got.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Guys, I didn't have time to do it today, but a few more teaser photos - tomorrow for sure.

Attachments

• Becue full cue a.jpg
    Becue full cue a.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 401
  • Becue set.jpg
    Becue set.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 414

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

No trees were harmed in the making of this cue! However they do it, it's amazing. This is a sign of what is possible...

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s looks awesome. Which daft do you recommend the Prime M or 5.1M? What is the difference? Also is the sneaky Pete model the same as the other? Thanks

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This makes me so jealous even though I have a 60" becue... mine is plain and red is my fav. Damn that looks good.

I'm a cue whore... so I'll never be happy... but I do think it'd be hard to find a cue that has been engineered better. The feel, balance, sound of the hit, everything about it is dialed in.

You're cue looks better than what they have on their website IMO.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
It’s looks awesome. Which daft do you recommend the Prime M or 5.1M? What is the difference? Also is the sneaky Pete model the same as the other? Thanks

All to be explained tomorrow! Stay tuned...

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
looks nice... if / when you head south, hit me up and bring that cue !!

You've got it Russ, hope you're doing well. It's been more than a little crazy for me, you can imagine since I'm in the meetings business.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You've got it Russ, hope you're doing well. It's been more than a little crazy for me, you can imagine since I'm in the meetings business.

I can't even imagine the crap you are dealing with bud... hope the best for you!