T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

tommypabs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis and Alex are the best I’ve ever seen at creating 8 and outs. Truly spectacular to watch. I don’t know if it is possible to play an up table game against them but Rex should try. Tony is one of the best bankers in the game and he has to minimize Dennis chance at big ball runs. I dont think he can out shoot Dennis. It’s fascinating to watch and I appreciate the stream. Other than some glitches early on it has been perfect since!

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To add insult to injury for Chohan...Dennis arrives late....gets chewed out by Ray (at least thats what it looked like) Dennis barely warms up....is clearly not himself to start the match. Tony wins the first 3 games to cut the lead to 1....and then Dennis proceeds to win 10 of the next 14 games to extend his lead to 7 games.

Tony's body language suggests he's clearly frustrated...meanwhile Dennis's biggest concern is how much action he can find after the session. It doesn't bode well for Tony.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To add insult to injury for Chohan...Dennis arrives late....gets chewed out by Ray (at least thats what it looked like) Dennis barely warms up....is clearly not himself to start the match. Tony wins the first 3 games to cut the lead to 1....and then Dennis proceeds to win 10 of the next 14 games to extend his lead to 7 games.

Tony's body language suggests he's clearly frustrated...meanwhile Dennis's biggest concern is how much action he can find after the session. It doesn't bode well for Tony.

Agree. Dennis gamble's all night comes in cold and wins 10-7.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live play will resume Today Saturday at 4pm central for Day #3

Tune in and see if T-Rex can shoot his way out of the 20-13 deficit :eek:

A New Design (28).jpg

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony wins 1st game of Day # 3

Tony just broke the balls

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 540

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray ought to just keep the stream going and show the action matches after rather than the looping :D

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T Rex showing some life after being down 24/14 at one point

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    106.9 KB · Views: 722

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony needs to get within 3 tonight.