Eric Durbin ?

stunner316

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
any one know if durbin is still playing. havnt heard anything about him for awile. he played out of our pool hall couple of years agao and a characture he was lol. possiblity of him being in louiville?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stunner316 said:
any one know if durbin is still playing. havnt heard anything about him for awile. he played out of our pool hall couple of years agao and a characture he was lol. possiblity of him being in louiville?

He has been there the last 3 years. A good chance id say.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
stunner316 said:

I just saw him at Jack's in Middletown, OH last week. I'm sure he will be at the DCC.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> Man I sure hope he's alright,if you ever seen his top end you can't help but like him because he plays so well,regardless of whatever else he does. He ran 12 racks in a bar table set a couple years ago gambling,and I've seen him spot players I didn't think could be spotted before. Tommy D.

HitHrdNDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12 racks

Tommy-D said:
> Man I sure hope he's alright,if you ever seen his top end you can't help but like him because he plays so well,regardless of whatever else he does. He ran 12 racks in a bar table set a couple years ago gambling,and I've seen him spot players I didn't think could be spotted before. Tommy D.

You talking about when he played hennessee at Samples?

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
> Yeah I was on the phone with a friend that watched it live,so I knew about it within 10 minutes. Tommy D.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His top speed is to say the least, unbelievable. Unfortunately, getting there is hard pressed. I enjoy watching him play his best game as much as I do watching anyone else. Phenomenal talent!! I was at DCC the year it was unformally renamed "Durbin City Classic' and what a show it was. My only regret is that he and Keither could not agree on terms for matching up. Would have loved to have seen that.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I watced him warm up for about 40 minutes for an AM bank match last year at the DCC...and it was freakin' scary. He rolled the guy he played in the match (I did not know the player). When he is in gear it is something to watch.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know!!

Worminator said:
I watced him warm up for about 40 minutes for an AM bank match last year at the DCC...and it was freakin' scary. He rolled the guy he played in the match (I did not know the player). When he is in gear it is something to watch.

I watched him run 5 or 6 racks on Nick Varner the same year in the 9 ball tourn. If I knew how to use the wei table I would post the layout and jumpshot he did. It left Nick with the funniest look on his face after Eric executed a jumpshot with 3 rails shape to runout in 1 of their games. The crowd was speechless until it sank in and by that time the match was over. The very next match he played "Ginky" and Durbin played from behind the whole match. GS was playing great himself but just couldn't overcome the fantastic shotmaking of Eric.

Pinocchio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric???????????

If Eric has his act together I've seen him play as well as anyone.
He is a great talent, gives up the nutz an out runs em as good as
anybody. I've seen him play on a 9ft. shimmed up diamond an make
it look like a bar table. He's a player!!!
Pinocchio

stunner316

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u all r right . when he hits his gear he is unstopable. ive seen him in action many times and have been a partial backer when he played at our pool hall. i hope he is playing at his best. unforntally i will not be going to dcc so ill have to hope he may stop by vegas in may for bca. for anyone who has been around him enough he has stories so outragous and unbelievableable but since its comoing from him u know it to be true. hope he wins a bundle at dcc. anyone that sees him please tell him the cape girardeau boys wish him the best and stop by if he gets a chance.

u all r right . when he hits his gear he is unstopable. ive seen him in action many times and have been a partial backer when he played at our pool hall. i hope he is playing at his best. unforntally i will not be going to dcc so ill have to hope he may stop by vegas in may for bca. for anyone who has been around him enough he has stories so outragous and unbelievableable but since its comoing from him u know it to be true. hope he wins a bundle at dcc. anyone that sees him please tell him the cape girardeau boys wish him the best and stop by if he gets a chance.

I remember seeing him play at the billiard center in Cape, and I think he was living in Cape too (so he was a local at that time). He was a really great player. I really miss the Cape locals by the way. Cape always had a lot of great road players come through there. It was a great action spot at the billiard center.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
His top speed is to say the least, unbelievable. Unfortunately, getting there is hard pressed. I enjoy watching him play his best game as much as I do watching anyone else. Phenomenal talent!! I was at DCC the year it was unformally renamed "Durbin City Classic' and what a show it was. My only regret is that he and Keither could not agree on terms for matching up. Would have loved to have seen that.

Keither would DESTROY him.

My money is on Keither with a small break box.

I played them both and Keither is BETTER. Only thing Durbin does better is break the balls!!! N

KD

Last edited: