View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-04-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky Boy
I have traveled some with Larry and his backer. Larry is a nice guy but that can turn when he is on the table. He is a competitor to say the least. I have seen his best game and probably his worst game. All in all he plays great pool. He is taking some time off for a couple of months as he stayed on the road quite a bit leading up to DCC. But his backer told me they were headed for the west coast in a month or so. So look out!!

Gary
I've watched Larry play many times and all I've seen is gentlemanly behavior. I'm sure if someone tried to make any kind of move on him, he would speak up, and quite loudly at that. My read on him, is that if you're cool, so is he. Good enough for me.